Michael DiCesare Haircare • Sunday 14 Feb • 2pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was looking forward to seeing Michael but I have had to turn the sound down because A Y is Hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_73:

They just showed a before and after of a blonde woman, and I'd have to say that the hairstyle they did with the rollers put at least 15 years on her!

Bring back the big size Oatwash shampoo and the Preserving spray duo....NOW!!!!:mysmilie_687:

Looking at HSN the shopping channel he sells on in the US. No sign of the oatwash range now, looks like he has moved on and created new stuff.

http://beauty.hsn.com/michael-dicesare_c-bs_a-949_xc.aspx?gs=&sz=2&prev=hp&ccm=bs

So may never come back. Did he sell the oatwash when on IW? His range appeared in TKMaxx for ages and it was different shampoos and conditioners, no oatwash.

Looking at HSN the shopping channel he sells on in the US. No sign of the oatwash range now, looks like he has moved on and created new stuff.

http://beauty.hsn.com/michael-dicesare_c-bs_a-949_xc.aspx?gs=&sz=2&prev=hp&ccm=bs

So may never come back. Did he sell the oatwash when on IW? His range appeared in TKMaxx for ages and it was different shampoos and conditioners, no oatwash.

Aw, if that's true then it's a real shame, apart from the A'kin stuff it really was the only shampoo/conditioner I could use continually without my hair going on strike. I went through bottles of it, lovely stuff.

He did sell the Oatwash on Ideal World, I believe some of the bottles that have appeared in TKMaxx had Ideal World branding on them, so probably old stock...

he did seem genuinely happy to be back, and there does seem to be a genuine rapport between him and the gobby one.
i assume she wasnt involved in the decision to get rid.

Michael did a really good job of styling Ali's hair too, it looks really shiny and full of volume and bounce - she looked brill with the rollers in at the start of the show ;)

Oh Dear!!

Has Michael been injured recently? I'm wondering why he's wearing a corset so tight that he can't move his upper body at all?

Anybody have any info?

I agree, he was moving oddly as though he was all trussed up.

Oh Dear!!

Has Michael been injured recently? I'm wondering why he's wearing a corset so tight that he can't move his upper body at all?

Anybody have any info?

not really BUT hubby & i both commented on that he was looking much older than when we last saw him on IW & also QVC.....we put it down to old age spread [ sorry michael ].....& his lovely blonde locks were more a duller colour..looked drawn in the face whilst looking like he had gained weight all over..........though i love him to bits :mysmilie_696:

AY was drooling over the smell of the shampoos /whatever & said reminded her of the love michael & came up with a new name.........ooooohhh michael or something.....anyone remember what she said ???

not really BUT hubby & i both commented on that he was looking much older than when we last saw him on IW & also QVC.....we put it down to old age spread [ sorry michael ].....& his lovely blonde locks were more a duller colour..looked drawn in the face whilst looking like he had gained weight all over..........though i love him to bits :mysmilie_696:

AY was drooling over the smell of the shampoos /whatever & said reminded her of the love michael & came up with a new name.........ooooohhh michael or something.....anyone remember what she said ???

I think she said it should be called "so Michael"

It was called Love Michael, confirmed earlier in this thread.

When he was on IW, they just seemed to show the same 4 or 5 kits each time. Even his Pick Of The Day, seemed to be the same one each time.

I think Michael must be in his 50's now and just got heavier.
Ali was raving about him going riding with her etc, so he is not in a brace. She said he was going to start jumping again with her.

Sounds kinky!!!!!!:mysmilie_11:

Going to say this. We all look back on prices on items from brands a few years back. Let us be honest, no way will we get the giant sizes and great prices now. I don't like Liquifix, did try it but as I have short hair too sticky and stiff for me. When it used to be on it was £12, yesterday it was £15+ for one bottle.

Michael's products are going to cost more and the postage will be alot higher than we remember.

the perfume was called Love Micheal I had it and quite liked it Its the only perfume I have ever worn where people have commented how nice it was and asked what it was called I remember a hairdresser being very smitten with it she wanted the item number! It was quite a "warm" fragrance and was a bit vanilla like

Sounds nice bit the name is so naff!!Unless it is bought for you by a loved one called Michael that is.

Latest posts

Back