• Garden TSV 5.jpg
    Garden TSV 5.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 54
Bell & Howell Set of 4 Solar Bionic Colour Burst Lights
Item Number: 725484
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Bring beautiful landscape lighting to your home with this set of four versatile lights from Bell & Howell. Perfect for your garden, patio or walkways, these solar-powered lights are quick and easy to install - you can stick them in the ground with the included stakes or mount them on a wall - plus they boast three different colour options and a lovely colour-changing function. With bright illumination and a weather-resistant design, you're all set to add stunning light to your space throughout the year!

Decorative lighting - whether you're staking them on the lawn or mounting them to a patio wall, these lights are ideal for spotlighting your house, plants or pathways. Even better, they're solar-powered, so you can let the sun charge them during the day to provide gorgeous ambient lighting all night. You'll save on energy and cost!

Versatility for your garden - these lights are adjustable, so you can fix them at your required angle easily, plus this set comes with both stakes and wall fixings, giving you even more flexibility. Switch it up with three different colour options to complement your set-up: Blue, Purple or Cool White. The remote controls all of the lights simultaneously - simply press to turn on and off, choose a specific colour or activate the colour-changing function.

• Easy installation
  • Solar powered
  • Weather resistant IP65 design
  • White light: 44 lumens
  • Blue light: 6 lumens
  • Purple light: 8 lumens

What's in the box?

• 4 x Bionic Colour Burst Lights
  • 4 x stakes with ground spikes
  • 4 x wall fixings
  • 1 x remote control
  • 8 x screws and plastic anchors

How to use:

• When picking a place to install bionic colour burst, choose a location with maximum sun exposure during the day
  • Leave the unit under direct sunlight for solar charging for at least 6 hours – unit needs to be fully charged before initial use
  • Avoid areas under trees or bushes as this will prevent a proper charge of the bionic colour burst
  • Do not install bionic colour burst near to an existing outdoor light as built-in sensor will prevent it from turning the solar lights on
  • When using bionic colour burst in autumn and winter, please note that due to fewer daylight hours batteries might not charge fully – this may affect time bionic colour burst will be on
  • Ensure solar panel is kept clean and free of debris

The description mentions the sensor, but it doesn't seem to have one, typical QVC inaccuracy.

It is 44 lumens, my best torch is 14,000 and would floodlight a football field.

I am very pleased with my B&H solar-powered security lights, very useful with 3 adjustable lamps. One lights my way down the drive, one lights my door and keyhole, the other lights the general area (which is pitch black).

I’ve been banned from having garden lights ! Last year I bought those flat/tilting lights with copper frames from QVC. Unknowingly I placed one in direct line of my neighbours bedroom window. No matter how many times I moved it around they could still see it. In the end I collected all 6 and they are now rotting in the shed.

I don’t have the heart to tell them about their honeysuckle that has climbed over the fence and bulldozed it’s way under it and entangled itself in my bottlebrush shrub. It’s such a mess.

I’ve been banned from having garden lights ! Last year I bought those flat/tilting lights with copper frames from QVC. Unknowingly I placed one in direct line of my neighbours bedroom window. No matter how many times I moved it around they could still see it. In the end I collected all 6 and they are now rotting in the shed.

I don’t have the heart to tell them about their honeysuckle that has climbed over the fence and bulldozed it’s way under it and entangled itself in my bottlebrush shrub. It’s such a mess.
You have the right to prune any neighbours plants, including the roots, that encroach onto your property up to the boundary, without your neighbours permission but you must offer to give what you cut off back to the neighbour as it can be considered theft if you keep or dispose of them yourself.

Honeysuckle is incredibly tough, so giving it a trim wont harm it.

I am very pleased with my B&H solar-powered security lights, very useful with 3 adjustable lamps. One lights my way down the drive, one lights my door and keyhole, the other lights the general area (which is pitch black).

Mine’s now up in position and, like you, I’m delighted with it. It comes on the second I put one foot out of the front door so is very reactive. I’ve directed the lamps so they cover all the areas that I wanted …. the area in front of the house, the front door itself and the side of the house.

My neighbour opposite paid a fortune to have a security light wired in and, to be honest, the Bell and Howell one is as bright as his with the advantage that mine costs nothing to run.

You have the right to prune any neighbours plants, including the roots, that encroach onto your property up to the boundary, without your neighbours permission but you must offer to give what you cut off back to the neighbour as it can be considered theft if you keep or dispose of them yourself.

Honeysuckle is incredibly tough, so giving it a trim wont harm it.
Infact just try getting rid of it and you will understand just how tough it is - I’ve been trying to do this for 2 years and nothing works, you think you have got it all and when you look again it has popped up as healthy as ever.

Infact just try getting rid of it and you will understand just how tough it is - I’ve been trying to do this for 2 years and nothing works, you think you have got it all and when you look again it has popped up as healthy as ever.
We have a jasmine like that. It has miniscule flowers that are poor and spreads everywhere. We cut it back, it just grows twice as quick. Been trying to get rid for years, it just won't go. As it is climbing just behind the pond we can't use anything toxic, so we just carry on trying to get rid organically. Just doesn't work at all. Tried digging it out but nope, it just won't have it.

We dug out a jasmine and i hope it stays away. It could be growing away but is being blocked by a vigorous clematis so when I get in to do some pruning it will probably have sprouted again!

We have reached the dizzy heights of 23 degrees (rained from 6pm yesterday overnight) so I went for a walk but it totally knackered me so I feel for you all sweltering in high temperatures. Lord knows how I’m going to cope on holiday as I find it hard enough without all the extra weight and aching bones.

Latest posts

Back