Michael Perrys Garden TSV 30/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They’ve just shown the oversized rocker on the garden inspirations show. To be honest, I didn’t like it so it’s just as well that I had no intention of buying it anyway.

Attachments

• Chair TSV 1.jpg
    Chair TSV 1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Chair TSV 2.jpg
    Chair TSV 2.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 395
  • Chair TSV 3.jpg
    Chair TSV 3.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Chair TSV 4.jpg
    Chair TSV 4.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Chair TSV 5.jpg
    Chair TSV 5.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 162
Something else to take up half the space in the garage. This stuff is ok if you live around the Med and beyond, so it can be left out all year round. Otherwise its in and out with the cushions depending on the weather, and all winter there are just 'frames' to look at as though you live at the Corporation Tip !

That really is an uncomfortable looking chair?! 😳

True, the cushion looks quite nice and deep/well padded but that’s for me where it ends!

Metal is never my choice for any chair or lounger etc frame as it’s too hard and too thin.

Plus it’s reallly low in the back so absolutely no support for the back let alone the head, neck and shoulders.

It’s weirdly flat/angled back so you’d have to sort-of half slob in it, but no support for legs so you could lay back...
Then the rocking element you’d need your feet on the ground to push yourself off from.

I’m always on the search for the holy grail: a truly comfortable, supportive garden chair or lounger...
This is almost designed to be the opposite!

I have to keep bringing out my slightly splinter-ridden recliner/ steamer each year...!

My Garden Stories Oslo Padded Large Garden Rocking Chair
Item Number: 725324
QVC Price £289.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.00
P&P £5.95
4 Easy Pays of £47.25

Had a long day? Grab yourself a book, a drink and sit back in this luxurious rocking chair from My Garden Stories. It boasts an oversized design with supportive cushioning for comfort, while the minimalist style instantly lends a sophisticated touch to any space. Whether you place it in the garden for moments in the open air or use it as a complimentary piece in your conservatory, it'll make a modern, soothing addition to your space.

Elevating your space
- with its chic, simple grid design, this chair will have you rocking gently through the week in comfort and style. It's made from a powder-coated steel frame, while the cushioning is so soft and sumptuous, you'll probably finish a book (or two) in it! The chair can be used indoors or outdoors, plus it's super-easy to assemble.

Choose your chair - available in Graphite or Pebble, you can pick the perfect rocking chair to complement your garden design. The Graphite option has a grey steel frame with grey cushions, whereas the Pebble option boasts a white steel frame with stone-coloured cushioning. The choice is yours!

• Powder-coated steel frame with seat cushions
  • Easy assembly
  • For indoor and outdoor use
  • Rocking chair (w x d x h): 97cm x 101cm x 87cm (38.2" x 39.8" x 34.3")
  • Weight: 120kg

Colour options:

• Graphite
  • Pebble

Care instructions:

• Always use on a firm, flat and level surface
  • Ensure the furniture is erected in its intended position and that any locking mechanisms are engaged prior to use
  • Take care when using the furniture near other products such as barbecues, candles, lanterns or heaters.

All measurements are approximate

Not that I have any intention of buying it because I think it looks hideous, but I’m not sure if it’s for one person or for two people to squeeze into. If it’s for one person, the seat is rather on the generous size. If it’s for two people then it looks as though it wouid be a tight fit.

No doubt we’ll be told that it’s the best thing since sliced bread and the most comfortable chair ever. 🙄

If it was £50.00 or £75.00 as a TSV price that would be ok. But not at that price and in the pictures it looks very cheap!

Not that I have any intention of buying it because I think it looks hideous, but I’m not sure if it’s for one person or for two people to squeeze into. If it’s for one person, the seat is rather on the generous size. If it’s for two people then it looks as though it wouid be a tight fit.

No doubt we’ll be told that it’s the best thing since sliced bread and the most comfortable chair ever. 🙄
Maybe its wide to allow for you falling off the shallow edges...just a thought!

Latest posts

Back