Mike Mason.....RETURNS!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i find far a bit creepy also again i know it looks like i hate him i don't but paul becque goes way too far with the assistants sometimes feel quite uncomfortable sometimes how his wife puts up with him i have no idea

Ha. Yeah, if I ever see Sally Jaxx telling us she 'absolutely loves' whatever piece of tat she is selling again, I think I'll end up putting my foot through the TV screen.

Does anyone find Far rather creepy and a bit of a letch whenever he is presenting with one of the female presenters or is with one of the assistants? Constantly touching them, holding their hands, putting his arm around them. I saw him with Cindy the other week and for no reason whatsoever he was putting his hand on hers all the time.

Regarding Mike Mason, I haven't watched too much of his first week back as I have been enjoying the Darts coverage, however, it certainly makes a nice change to see someone with a bit of personality and charisma on the channels. First night back and Andy Oliver was on Price Drop same time as Mike was on Bid, no comparison between the monotonous and dull Oliver and chirpy and bright Mike.

To be honest, I haven't noticed that. I find him a bit of a turn off.

Mike has become 'Hard sell' as all the other presenters. He's not nearly as entertaining as he used to be as he has to rush through loads of products. Disappointing. :sad:

The stupid spiel (obviously not written by him) on those awful 'Worry Angels' is as cringe making if not worse than when Peter Simon is spewing forth his crap on them.

Last edited:
as much as i'm a fan think it's obvious :) i too thought the worry angels spiel was cringey thought he overdid it a bit still love him though and he comes out with some crackers which make me laugh i think he's trying a bit hard seems like he wants to please everyone he needs to just relax and become the slightly manic in a good way not like becque or the other mike mikey mason we love well I love :)

Mike has become 'Hard sell' as all the other presenters. He's not nearly as entertaining as he used to be as he has to rush through loads of products. Disappointing. :sad:
I agree that Mike isn't nearly as manic on screen as he used to be which is a shame, but hey he's older and has probably calmed down a lot more now that he's a very proud Daddy to Flynn. :up: Plus it's a tough marketplace these days and the hard sell is to be expected, but somehow it's acceptable (to me anyway) from Mike because his presentation doesn't grate. He's still the best imo and his one liners and the odd boogie he chucks in still make me :mysmilie_61:.

he's on good form tonight his chat about us women meaning different to what we say lol do like marina on with him

i need to confess posting in this thread cos it's mike's fault lol despite being fully aware of the rip off phone charges and the postage i've bought something eek am not proud am now going to go to bed in shame :sleepy:

Latest posts

Back