Mikey Mason and his cracking deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget the overcoat he paid hundreds for too. He really is a **** shopper!

You're absolutely right RD, he's just said he paid £500 for one of his winter coats.
I'm a bit concerned that he seems to be shopping in the wrong places and is paying far too much for all of his goods and services! :confused::confused:

You're absolutely right RD, he's just said he paid £500 for one of his winter coats.
I'm a bit concerned that he seems to be shopping in the wrong places and is paying far too much for all of his goods and services! :confused::confused:
Most of the presenters don't seem to be that bright in their shopping habits, it seems :wink:

Seriously, if any presenter makes such a claim on a regular basis you begin to question both their judgement and their honesty, even though we should be able to guess that if such a claim was true then they were referring to a far superior branded product for the higher price they paid, but of course they conveniently fail to mention this in their sales pitch. (There's a limit as to how you can legitimately compare two very different products.)

He's selling socks, 15 pairs for £2.99, he pays £10 for three pairs. Quite cheap for him :wonder:

He said he bought 3 pairs for £10 from a well known supermarket chain. I don't think they sell them that expensive in supermarkets do they?

I think Mikey should hire a personal shopper to teach him how and where to shop the poor bloke gets ripped off with everything he buys.

And Moet&muffins please tell us which fragrance Mikey bought for £78?

Mikey now going into overdrive mode whilst he's selling a Stührling watch. ("This watch is nothing short of spectacular...")

the 3d tv is not actually a 3dtv

it is a 2dtv that converts into a 3d image if a setting is pressed

not the same thing and hence comparasions are silly

It is a 3d tv but it has the function to convert 2d to 3d with the button, to watch 3d they would need to put in 3d media hence they did the conversion.

Latest posts

Back