Minnie Mouse fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Grumpy

Registered Shopper
I turned on the Kipling TSV hour show, and the young lady who represents the bags looked very elegant and beautiful in black tights and black shoes and dress.

I could not pay attention to the bag for being distracted by DF's fashion faux pas. Black leggings and white shoes, oh dear, Minnie Mouse.

I agree, just turned over to have a laugh, sorry peep, at the price of this bag but in the minutes I watched it's all about me me me, her table top sale, her blog and of course her usual "at five minutes past midnight we've got two minute queues on the phone" probably because they don't have as many staff working midnight, and her usual "I'd hate for you to miss out if you're watching the morning repeat, buy it now because the colour you want may very well be gone!" Which of course they're still all there, had to turn off now, can't stomach her for long.

I toyed with the idea of posting about Debbie's outfit last night. It is the same thing she was wearing in the 9pm hour. Honestly, no dress sense at all! A big bulky purple "waterfall" cardi over some very tight fitted printed or textured black leggings and a black top, then the inevitable white peep-toe wedge sandals. It made her look a very odd shape, and did her absolutely no favours at all. The previous evening, without seeing what was on her lower half (but we can guess) she was wearing a very flattering purple long-sleeved top with a sort of crochet-style trim around the vee neckline.

On the morning repeat she also used her usual "get two! black and a colour!" spiel. Oh ok, that'll be £110 plus £12 p&p, £16 p&p if you wanted it next day, so all in all two Kipling bags from QVC would set you back £122-£126.............oh how I laughed :grin:

I have just recently bought a Kipling tri-fold purse and a medium size bag from Amazon and the total cost was less than the price of the TSV. and that includes P&P.

She just does not have a clue how to dress to make herself look good. Three quarter leggings are a definite no-no for her body shape but still she persists in wearing them. The hair needs sorting, too - too much and too eighties. Minnie Mouse it is.

I'd like to shake the person by the hand who drove through a puddle and soaked DF whilst out with her friend Janie...........it's ok though because their Kipling bags they were coincidentally wearing at the time were fine.

I don't buy Kipling bags, but thought the guest presenter was good and, as someone's already said, she put Q's "Star Presenter" - in her view, anyway - to shame, appearance-wise. Gawd, does that woman go on and on - she puts a complete new meaning on the expression "self-obsessed". Shopperholic, I also turned over, "Minnie Mouse" does my head in at times..

I agree, just turned over to have a laugh, sorry peep, at the price of this bag but in the minutes I watched it's all about me me me, her table top sale, her blog and of course her usual "at five minutes past midnight we've got two minute queues on the phone" probably because they don't have as many staff working midnight, and her usual "I'd hate for you to miss out if you're watching the morning repeat, buy it now because the colour you want may very well be gone!" Which of course they're still all there, had to turn off now, can't stomach her for long.

I think it was a sign of brain cells (or plonk) having disappeared at the rate of knots sometime earlier, before the show started.....what an idiotic thing to say and just typical Q airey-fairy nonsense-speak. Engage brain before opening mouth sums it up.
What was all that guff about phoning and using the opportunity to practice Q cut?

I'd like to shake the person by the hand who drove through a puddle and soaked DF whilst out with her friend Janie...........it's ok though because their Kipling bags they were coincidentally wearing at the time were fine.

Pity there's no picture of it on Facebook

Pity there's no picture of it on Facebook

I'm sure she'll find a way if it leads to one more slutty book of hers being sold, and I don't mean the "When The Fat Lady Slims" one, that book should be done for fraud under false advertising and Trading Standards.

I'm sure she'll find a way if it leads to one more slutty book of hers being sold, and I don't mean the "When The Fat Lady Slims" one, that book should be done for fraud under false advertising and Trading Standards.

I can picture her now, down at the transport caff, auditioning lorry drivers to drive at the correct angle through a muddy puddle to make the best photo.

Why do people insist on wearing leggings when they really should avoid? Well because they believe they look good in them.I am surprised DF has not squeezed herself into those 'jeans' look ones.That would sink to a new low.

I am surprised no one has mentioned that she (D F) is looking for a turquoise microwave to go with her turquoise fridge....:mysmilie_17:...weird woman. lol

I am surprised no one has mentioned that she (D F) is looking for a turquoise microwave to go with her turquoise fridge....:mysmilie_17:...weird woman. lol

To her credit, when the Vitamix TSV was on (and she was waxing lyrical about the turquoise version) she was the only presenter who angled the Vitamixes so you could see the side of the base unit and get the full impact of the colour.

Can Debbie Flint just talk normally please. CUT OUT THE ****** FAKE AMAZEMENT AND VOICE INTONATIONS FOR EVERY ****** THING. YOU SOUND STUPID AND NO ONE BUYS. Actually, probably plenty folk do, so stop it.

Rant over. Can't stand the woman - you may have noticed.

CC

Subtitled: I Mean You, Not Me

Latest posts

Back