Moda In Pelle TSV 06/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its the likes of Jackie Kabler I feel for 🙄
Saying the other week that people were in owe of her and Katie having all these lovely Moda shoes around her.
Then with her going on to say her job wasn’t that easy.
It just isn’t fair with all the Moda shoes at QVC, that they want to buy, but can’t because of mortgages having to be paid.

Attachments

• Moda TSV 1.jpg
    Moda TSV 1.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 235
  • Moda TSV 2.jpg
    Moda TSV 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 219
I hate tying laces on anything which is why I rarely wear trainers. I just can’t work with them! I do have boots with false laces and zip opening - now those I can cope with.

Ok if I was 30 years younger, but my life isn't long enough to faff about with all those laces.
Well Annaliese feels the same yesterday she was extolling the virtues of a slip on boot. With her now not having the time since Covid to bother bending down to fasten and unfasten. Funny though she seems to have had time today, as she’s wearing high top Dr Martens style black boots. 🤥🤥🤥

Well Annaliese feels the same yesterday she was extolling the virtues of a slip on boot. With her now not having the time since Covid to bother bending down to fasten and unfasten. Funny though she seems to have had time today, as she’s wearing high top Dr Martens style black boots. 🤥🤥🤥
Those who are economical with the truth need to have good memories. Tat peddlers take note.

Why on earth would Covid prevent someone bending down to fasten/unfasten boots? I’ve clearly missed something, apart from the BS she spouts. 😉

Why on earth would Covid prevent someone bending down to fasten/unfasten boots? I’ve clearly missed something, apart from the BS she spouts. 😉
Let's be brutally honest she's dim so she probably thinks that covid is a virus that lives in soil so she'd be in danger if she put her face too close to the ground.

Oh dear ☹️
Can see from the pictures both sides of the boots and no zips seem to pop out to me.
I think there is a zip. You can see a break where there is a gap in the fur at the top. That’ll be where the zip’ll be?
I’m loving the purple, but won’t be buying as I think Moda come up smallish?

IMHO they do appear very similar to these:

Latest posts

Back