Moda In Pelle TSV 06/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMHO they do appear very similar to these:
Very similar and they have a zip 😊

IMHO they do appear very similar to these:
Yep, and I see the size chart gives the 8 as a EU 41 😞 I need EU 42.
so unless there’s a 9 in the Q ones I’m stuffed. Which is probably as well as one thing I don’t need is more boots. Not even purple ones.

Yep, and I see the size chart gives the 8 as a EU 41 😞 I need EU 42.
so unless there’s a 9 in the Q ones I’m stuffed. Which is probably as well as one thing I don’t need is more boots. Not even purple ones.
Katy Pullinger just had them on, said she’s happy as the TSV comes in a size 9 😊

Moda in Pelle Chalott Leather Hiking Boot
Item Number: 190524
QVC Price £145.00
Todays Special Value Price £106.98
P&P £4.95

Unleash your inner explorer in these Chalott hiker boots from Moda in Pelle, made from the softest leather with cosy faux fur detailing. These chunky, on-trend boots are perfect for all your autumn/winter outings, from walking the dog to weekend hikes with the family. Oh and they're currently only available at QVC UK too, so you'll be one of the select few to get your hands on them!

Hand-finished to perfection - the leather is buttery soft and treated by hand to give a deep, luxurious finish. It's specially polished using artisan techniques passed down through generations, showing the true craftsmanship involved and superb quality of these boots.

For all adventures - sturdy as well as stylish, these hiker boots will go with pretty much anything in your wardrobe. Heading out for a long walk? Team them with your comfiest leggings and a hoody or tuck your favourite jeans into them with warm socks. Or if you're after a slightly more polished look, they'll work just as well with dresses and tights.

Make your choice - take your pick from five wearable, seasonal shades. Black, Grey and Tan are classics that will suit your autumn/winter wardrobe perfectly and the Cream and Purple options are great if you're looking for something a little bit different.

• Faux fur tongue and lining
  • Lace-up fastening
  • Padded top for added comfort
  • Durable, lightweight rubber soles
  • Fits true to size - but if you're a half size, go up to the next full size
  • Outer and inner: leather, textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 6cm (2.3")
  • Boot opening: 25.5cm (10")
  • Boot height: 13cm (5")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Tan
  • Grey
  • Cream
  • Purple

All measurements are approximate

Katy Pullinger just had them on, said she’s happy as the TSV comes in a size 9 looks like I’ll be saved from myself.
Looks like I’ve been spared….I’ve never spent £100 + on footwear and I’m not about to start now.
Having said that OH is always telling me to send him links for Xmas pressies…..so….maybe……

‘Only available at QVC at the moment’ puts me off …
I don’t know what part of that applies the size 9, the rename, the colours because they appear very much like:

Latest posts

Back