• Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 167
Moda in Pelle Gene Trainer
Item Number: 191810
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95

Your classic trainer just got a seriously chic upgrade! So much so, we know you'll be happy to kick about in these Gene trainers from Moda in Pelle day or night, whatever the occasion. Currently only available at QVC, they boast a stylish wedge design that's bang on-trend but it's the added metallic and print details that really lifts this fabulous pair to new heights.

Yep, they'll go with it all - thanks to their super sleek and stylish look, these trainers work well with a vast assortment of casual and smart outfits. Try them with athleisure ensembles, relaxed jeans and tee combos, floaty floral dresses, tailored workwear and more!

The fierce five - if you're after footwear that looks fresh and fabulous then you've come to the right place, because these five colour options are exactly that! Pretty Pale Pink, gleaming Silver, crisp White and playful Lilac are all bright choices perfect for the sunnier months, while Navy is a timeless choice ideal if you'd prefer something that's easy to wear all year round.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Lace fastenings with metallic fleck
  • Side zips with metal pullers for ease
  • Metal branding at lace and heel
  • Cleated outsole
  • Glitter rand detail
  • Padded top line and back counter
  • Width fitting: D - standard
  • Inner and outer: leather; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4cm (1.6")

Colour options:

• White - with metallic mermaid print tongue and back panel
  • Navy - with navy snake print tongue and back panel
  • Pale Pink - with mermaid snake print tongue and back panel
  • Silver - with metallic mermaid print tongue and back panel
  • Lilac - with lilac mermaid snake print tongue and back panel

All measurements are approximate

I feel as if I could play bingo with Jill’s presenting - esp bad when she’s on with Katie..
She’s said/done all of these tonight...

-How she loves pink
-How she hates green
-How she loves the sun and hates the cold
-How she only wear Nails Inc Porchester square (show it off)
-Shoes shoes shoes
-Mention her MIL
-Goof around in front of camera
-Make private/complete non-joke with back stage crew
-Put on fake cockney accent
-Say “it’s a delight to be with you”
-Repeat *exactly* what BA said, ten seconds later having not been listening...

[OMG she also just managed to insert a tedious story about how she doesn’t cook or even enter the kitchen... 🙄]

I could go on!

Last edited:
I feel as if I could play bingo with Jill’s presenting - esp bad when she’s on with Katie..
She’s said/done all of these tonight...

-How she loves pink
-How she hates green
-How she loves the sun and hates the cold
-How she only wear Nails Inc Porchester square (show it off)
-Shoes shoes shoes
-Mention her MIL
-Goof around in front of camera
-Make private/complete non-joke with back stage crew
-Put on fake cockney accent
-Say “it’s a delight to be with you”
-Repeat *exactly* what BA said, ten seconds later having not been listening...

[OMG she also just managed to insert a tedious story about how she doesn’t cook or even enter the kitchen... 🙄]

I could go on!

That is worthy of creating a bingo card.

We should collect each presenters stock ohrases, have a bingo card for each then when we complete one get a discount code from Q.

I find it infuriating when, despite being a size 6 and the shoe is a size 6, we are told to up size to a 7. Why not just make the sodding shoes to fit - OR even easier just stick new labels on them and put them in a different box !!! I rather liked the espadrilles shown today, but totally up-sizing is necessary apparently.

I find it infuriating when, despite being a size 6 and the shoe is a size 6, we are told to up size to a 7. Why not just make the sodding shoes to fit - OR even easier just stick new labels on them and put them in a different box !!! I rather liked the espadrilles shown today, but totally up-sizing is necessary apparently.
Yes it’s mad!
Seems to be the same with Skechers...

And if you didn’t watch the presentations of these shoes, am not sure it says on website to size a half of full size up?

That would annoy me even more - paying the high postage and then the return postage because they didn’t provide that essential info!

I really do think they should offer free returns with shoes - it’s so hard buying without trying on and I would want to buy two sizes to be sure!

Don’t know why Moda in Pelle or Skechers need sizing up or down?

Wonder if it would help if they used continental sizes rather than UK ones - maybe the issue is them converting across?

I have more success with a 41 than a 7 which is often a bit snug!

Luckily I’ve never seen a Moda shoe I would put on my feet - or Skechers either for that matter!!

Moda in Pele don’t do half sizes so I have to go up to a 7 which then are too big and I have to use an insert.They are sold local to me and I have bought 2 pairs but rarely wear because of the sizing.So now I look and move on.Would never order from Q anyway because of the p&p cost and likely return.

Ok. just received MiP espadrilles where I had to size up to a 7. They kill me !!! there just isn't enough room at the toe end to move them ! Upsizing again to an 8 would be beyond ridiculous. I thought Katy said these shoes were manufactured in the UK, well there's something wrong somewhere if they can't manufacture a proper size 6. Lately there doesn't appear to be enough roof room in shoes at the toe end, and I'm certainly not prepared to 'wear them in'. So back they go.

I feel that everything is going pear shaped in sizing. Has anyone else noticed that DINING TABLES are manufactured for giants ? Once upon a time I would look down at my meal, but now I sit up and beg at the table. Restaurants are notorious for this. Either that or dining chairs are getting shorter. I bought a table about 4 years ago, and had to hunt around for decent dining chairs that meant I could rest my arms on my table. Didn't happen, so I sit on a cushion now to feel comfortable.

Ok. just received MiP espadrilles where I had to size up to a 7. They kill me !!! there just isn't enough room at the toe end to move them ! Upsizing again to an 8 would be beyond ridiculous. I thought Katy said these shoes were manufactured in the UK, well there's something wrong somewhere if they can't manufacture a proper size 6. Lately there doesn't appear to be enough roof room in shoes at the toe end, and I'm certainly not prepared to 'wear them in'. So back they go.

I feel that everything is going pear shaped in sizing. Has anyone else noticed that DINING TABLES are manufactured for giants ? Once upon a time I would look down at my meal, but now I sit up and beg at the table. Restaurants are notorious for this. Either that or dining chairs are getting shorter. I bought a table about 4 years ago, and had to hunt around for decent dining chairs that meant I could rest my arms on my table. Didn't happen, so I sit on a cushion now to feel comfortable.
By the sounds of it Brissels your shrinking in length, but your feet are growing in length. 😉
No seriously what a pain especially with the shoes, are there reviews saying about the sizing being off. If so if it were me I’d ring Q saying the sizing is off, and that they should fund the return of faults with sizing, not the customer.

ha! ha ! I know, its the same with hair, - thinning on top ........ enough information.

We were told on air that we needed to upsize, I take a 6 so ordered a 7, but in any event, they didn't feel particularly comfortable for an espadrille, and certainly not for THAT price. The style and colour was all that was going for them.

Totally agree in the dining table situation, it's so annoying! I'm 5'7 and hate being low at a table. So much so we've just got rid of our dining table and chairs and had a huge island fitted instead - much prefer sitting up high.

Me too M - 5'7 but my dining table (without chair cushion) comes just under my bust !!! :oops: I can't even cut the legs down as they're squared off metal at each end. When I watched those on Downton Abbey sitting around a table where they looked down at their meal, I'm envious ! Still convinced that in recent years this item of furniture has been made taller with d/chairs remaining the same height 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Latest posts

Back