Modalu hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Yawn... They've just trotted out the "buttery soft" cliché about a leather purse. Who wants a purse that feels like butter? The colour of it was that dusky pink - a bit like the Michele Hope stretchy lace. Dawson keeps saying "again..." Oh GOD! That guest has said said "buttery soft" again!

Anne's looking good of late; hair, make up and nails all looking lovely. Much as I love handbags I'd struggle to talk about them for an hour without trotting out the cliches. I have a Modalu (a TKMaxx bargain) and it's not buttery soft...it's like a big black mariah of a bag; the kind that could render a small child unconscious if I turn round quickly in a crowded shop!

I agree about Anne - saw her sometime last week as well as on Modalu hour and thought she looked really good - very slim too.

Has a memo gone out for lady presenters to grow their hair????? Can't seem to recall anyone with short hair. Might be wrong.

Alison Keenan's hair is shorter again as is Kathy Tayler's and Jackie Kabler's hair is fairly short.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back