Moissanite overtured by Shakespeare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As a former civil servant of 15 years I do not remember this training...I cannot remember being told "don't molest your colleagues on live tv", you must have been in some weird closed door department.:mysmilie_59:

It wasn't quite like that! I worked as a civilian for the Met Police and during the 19i90s had quite a bit of training. One of the sessions was partially about treating other cultures with respect and understanding how other people live their lives (to encourage tolerance), but also about treating people in the workplace with dignity. If I recall all staff were required to do this training.

Sorry - duplicated post, didn't think it posted first time!

Utterly utterly pathetic and so below the pale sales tactics from IW that the bosses show no shame whatsoever, Peter Simon is on and seriously I like to think I am a clued up streetwise kinda of person and not easily fooled,...............Now Peter is selling a ring or rings and has yet to clearly and calmy state that the ring is £149.99 or £199.99, all along its shouting and a complete high pitched screech of "OHHHH ARRRRGH JUST BUY AWWWW ITS £50..........ITS £50 YES £50 AND AT THIS PRICE JUST BUY JUST BUY JUST BUY ITS £50 LADIES YES JUST £50................ITS £50 PLUS P&P................

IW you should be ashamed its a damn disgrace that you are openly promoting this 80s style sales pitches no wonder the salesfolk are some of the worst in my opinion as nobody with an ounce of self respect and awarness would consider working at IW................Oh and this isnt a one off I have watched for long enough to know this is the game thats geting played!!!! pathetic lot, now time to report to the standards agency AGAIN.............................

I could be wrong but I would ask people to watch for themselves and tell me otherwise, thank you.

Last edited:
Utterly utterly pathetic and so below the pale sales tactics from IW that the bosses show no shame whatsoever, Peter Simon is on and seriously I like to think I am a clued up streetwise kinda of person and not easily fooled,...............Now Peter is selling a ring or rings and has yet to clearly and calmy state that the ring is £149.99 or £199.99, all along its shouting and a complete high pitched screech of "OHHHH ARRRRGH JUST BUY AWWWW ITS £50..........ITS £50 YES £50 AND AT THIS PRICE JUST BUY JUST BUY JUST BUY ITS £50 LADIES YES JUST £50................ITS £50 PLUS P&P................

IW you should be ashamed its a damn disgrace that you are openly promoting this 80s style sales pitches no wonder the salesfolk are some of the worst in my opinion as nobody with an ounce of self respect and awarness would consider working at IW................Oh and this isnt a one off I have watched for long enough to know this is the game thats geting played!!!! pathetic lot, now time to report to the standards agency AGAIN.............................

I could be wrong but I would ask people to watch for themselves and tell me otherwise, thank you.

No you're absolutely right. He's been the topic of well deserved humiliation for a while now. He also only quotes the first flexi pay insinuating that's the full price, deceiving the viewer into thinking its actually cheaper than it is. I can only watch him and the other idiot Mike Mason, in extremely small doses, I'm talking seconds. I totally agree that IW deserves to go under for allowing this to happen.

S C O, everything you say is right, and it would seem that IW encourage it. I've e-mailed them on more than one occasion and I know others on here have too, asking how they can justify deliberately misleading information being given, and mentioning the Advertising Standards Authority that these channels are supposed to be so 'afraid' of (quote): ...."if we give incorrect information, we'll be taken off air". Yeah, right, whatever. Toothless, like most of these so-called Watchdogs, you'd be better off writing on a wall. I know what IW are doing is far from right, but I confess the only reason I watch him (and Mikey Boy, the Del Trotter of the airwaves) is to laugh - but the sad thing is that many vulnerable people do believe what they are told, especially by well-known faces on screen that they watch regularly, and this is where the sheer, breath-taking irresponsibility of this channel is demonstrated. Ethics? What ethics?

Latest posts

Back