Molton Brown TSV 06/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aha, like Mr CC's brother in law who fills the Glenlivet bottle with Grants and thinks we won't notice. As if :mysmilie_19:

CC

:mysmilie_19:

You're too polite....I'd be dropping sneaky criptic clues that we knew....what fun!

How shite is 'Grants' btw? Is it a blended one, whereas GL is single?

Mr E & I used to use MB all the time, then it started to really dry our skin. Mr E now only uses L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil, and I'm on the Elemis. I was very tempted by the MB Christmassey fragrances, but there's not much point buying, unless they've improved their formulations.

:mysmilie_19:

You're too polite....I'd be dropping sneaky criptic clues that we knew....what fun!

How shite is 'Grants' btw? Is it a blended one, whereas GL is single?

Correct. Grants is what they use from the bottom of the barrels (well it tastes like it but probably not). It's a bit harsh.

CC

Holy Shoo shoo!! What in God's name is Alison Young wearing in that presentation??

CC

When she wore this monstrosity it received some pithy comments on here. I also thought Jemma Forte looked awful in those jeans & wrote this earlier today:

'Jemma Forte looked a sight a couple of weeks ago when she was on with AY & doesn't look any better now. Is 1960s retro the look for A/W 2019?'

Correct. Grants is what they use from the bottom of the barrels (well it tastes like it but probably not). It's a bit harsh.

CC

sadly the lidl dupes for the hand wash are too good and I agree the body wash is to drying...I have Decleor new shower gels which are gorgeous even though the reviews are poor I prefer them by far to Molton brown

Latest posts

Back