More faux OCD...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Alexith Murdoch was just bragging about being in a 5 star hotel in Paris with her husband Scott - "as his free guest" and how she was absolutely horrified at how average the products were in there. What a load of old BOLLOCKS, Alexis! Then she went on to say how she never travels without her thoapth. Well firstly, the products in the hotel are likely to be far above average, and secondly, if she had taken her l'Occitane with her as she claims it wouldn't have been a problem, would it. It's the hyperbole - "horrified" that I object to. Oh for f***'s SAKE take off those bangles or stop f***ing lathering your hands in that bowl you stupid woman! She is just so annoying!

Oh God, now someone's tweeted in asking what lipstick she was wearing and she's wearing ..... guess what? Bare Minerals lip gloss and Tarte lipstick - both from QVC. I want to hear that! I want her to say : "actually it's Rimmel and the lip gloss is from Primark!"

Oh and now she uses Laura Geller. Oh please SOMEONE TWEET IN ASKING WHAT HAIR PRODUCTS SHE USES? I bet you she will say "Elasticizer" by Philip Kingsley.

It's quite odd watching a turkey-necked, pillow-faced Alison Keenan enthusing over those creams. For someone with good diction her pronunciation of "floral" (which should rhyme with "oral") as in "sorrel" is quite odd. Then she's just added an extra syllable in the word "hour," making it rhyme with "flower."

Oh God, now someone's tweeted in asking what lipstick she was wearing and she's wearing ..... guess what? Bare Minerals lip gloss and Tarte lipstick - both from QVC. I want to hear that! I want her to say : "actually it's Rimmel and the lip gloss is from Primark!"

Of all the guests I think she's the least likely to use rimmel or primark. I'm surprised she wasn't wearing Chanel to be honest.

It's quite odd watching a turkey-necked, pillow-faced Alison Keenan enthusing over those creams. For someone with good diction her pronunciation of "floral" (which should rhyme with "oral") as in "sorrel" is quite odd. Then she's just added an extra syllable in the word "hour," making it rhyme with "flower."

I'm surprised you can make out what AK says, it's one long word for sixty minutes, she talks that fast they all morph into one. The times I've caught her, I could literally only listen to her for seconds before the palpitations started.

I'm surprised you can make out what AK says, it's one long word for sixty minutes, she talks that fast they all morph into one. The times I've caught her, I could literally only listen to her for seconds before the palpitations started.

Yes, she's becoming a real fast talker. She looks rather odd. The skin on her face is so stretched it looks as if it would go BANG if someone stuck a pin in it! It looks strange with that turkey neck below, then the décolleté with multiple age spots. The hairdo is a fusion of Lulu / Anthea Turner and Shelley Nelson from Tin Tin Out (remember her?) Both her and ice queen Alexis were wearing decidedly drab black numbers - Keenan's resembling a négligée, Murdoch's a black petticoat with a few dots on. QVC seems to be a televisual confessional for OCD sufferers. The Australian Bodycare woman has to hold the hand grip on the escalator with a hand wipe, Alexith Murdoch can't travel without her thoapth, as the products in 5 star Parisian hotels aren't good enough for her, Suzy Adams can't stay in a hotel that uses sheets with a thread count below 500 while Jill Franks just can't LIVE without ANYTHING, neither can her hubby and her girlfriends. Steven Corfield goes into a meltdown without his Yankee candles, which he doubtless has flickering in his bathroom as he conditions his hair with Superdrug's own brand...ooops I mean Philip Kingsley - the one he knows NOTHING ABOUT! Jason Vale couldn't live without his overpriced fruit press while Marjolain "bunion feet" Brugman can't live without her Pilates machine.

When you think of it, this feigned OCD is just RIDICULOUS!

It's this same as Alison Young, your resident "beauty expert" I think she got that qualification in her lunch break, just sat down an thought she'd become qualified, well you can become anything you want in QVC land. Isn't it funny how when asked advice (ha ha ha) the answer to the persons problem is always sold on QVC........how lucky is that?! :mysmilie_15:

Who do you like on Q Jules?

Jan "50 shades of grey" Springer is nice and calm. Michele Hope is also great for comedy value and I quite like her voice. Not so sure about her stretchy, spark-inducing lace though. She looks like she's just cobbled together a load of doilies from her local OAP home, dyed them dusky pink and stuck them on a tracksuit top, sprinkling on a few cheap sequins for good measure.

That's the second time you have praised Jan Springer this week Julius, do you have a penchant for the more mature lady! I love the guest glazing over in a 2 second blind panic when a question comes in as to what they use and yes, it just has to be Q products. So fake and blindingly, obviously so. Good for the model, possibly Sally, on a jewellery show when a tweet came in, tweets can be gold when not moderated, about her eyeshadow. It was a mixture of two very high end brands ha! She looked awkward but at least she didn't lie.

Alexis was wearing three very fine trace gold bracelets(I switched over in an ad break of another show). No idea why you insist in watching Alexis all the time, she seems to bring out your outrage every single time. Besides only last year you insisted everyone should not waste their money on L'Occitane and where fools if we didn't follow your suggestions what to use. Yet here you are watching the shows.

I am so glad that someone else feels the same as I do :whew: That is exactly how I feel, I become breathless and feel the palpitations coming :mysmilie_17:
I know she has gone through a rough time and I will always feel respect for her as I would feel respect for anyone who had got through a life threatening illness, but Alison, please calm down .

Yes, she's becoming a real fast talker. She looks rather odd. The skin on her face is so stretched it looks as if it would go BANG if someone stuck a pin in it! It looks strange with that turkey neck below, then the décolleté with multiple age spots. The hairdo is a fusion of Lulu / Anthea Turner and Shelley Nelson from Tin Tin Out (remember her?) Both her and ice queen Alexis were wearing decidedly drab black numbers - Keenan's resembling a négligée, Murdoch's a black petticoat with a few dots on. QVC seems to be a televisual confessional for OCD sufferers. The Australian Bodycare woman has to hold the hand grip on the escalator with a hand wipe, Alexith Murdoch can't travel without her thoapth, as the products in 5 star Parisian hotels aren't good enough for her, Suzy Adams can't stay in a hotel that uses sheets with a thread count below 500 while Jill Franks just can't LIVE without ANYTHING, neither can her hubby and her girlfriends. Steven Corfield goes into a meltdown without his Yankee candles, which he doubtless has flickering in his bathroom as he conditions his hair with Superdrug's own brand...ooops I mean Philip Kingsley - the one he knows NOTHING ABOUT! Jason Vale couldn't live without his overpriced fruit press while Marjolain "bunion feet" Brugman can't live without her Pilates machine.

Poor Julius :wink: you have been watching QVC too much....your post is so amusing and describes the guests and presenters well :giggle: You forgot to mention that Alexes pours in bath measures of stuff in that glass bowl, of course it will give much foam.
She washes her hands over and over to show how the soaps lather. I must say I do like their soap, and before being a QVC customer, I used to purchase L'Occitane Rose and Lavender and like it. ....so I used to buy a lot of the L'Occitane TSVs. I am not keen on Alexes, I know some think she is very pretty...I think she is OK, but not someone I would call very pretty, but then as the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder:nod: She comes across as being pampered all her life, a bit snooty and thinks that she is pretty and she is doing us a great favour. She forgets that she is only a sales woman and we are the ones doing her a favour.
I don't buy L'Occitane from QVC anymore . I like Crabtree and Evelyn and Molton Brown. L'Occitane hand cream is good but so is Crabtree and Evelin's.

Julius, if you can find the instruction book for your TV, you will find out how you can change to a different channel from QVC. You may even find out how to turn it off altogether.

This seems a lot less effort than writing all the spiel about why you don't like watching QVC.

I like Jan Springer she has got a nice calm voice. I am also pleased to see that she bought herself a comb and got her hair under control, at one time she looked like she had been dragged through the hedge backwards...lol

Well I never touch handrails and use tissues to open toilet doors. Too many people either don't wash their hands after using the toilet or,as my gran used to say, just show them the water.

Well I never touch handrails and use tissues to open toilet doors. Too many people either don't wash their hands after using the toilet or,as my gran used to say, just show them the water.
I am a bit the same. I always wash my hands when I get home. I also lurk at the main toilet door in the hope someone will open it. If no one has opened the door then I use my sleeve.

I am a bit the same. I always wash my hands when I get home. I also lurk at the main toilet door in the hope someone will open it. If no one has opened the door then I use my sleeve.

Yes used use my sleeve then decided to use either tissue or paper towels.

Latest posts

Back