More Jade Type A Dove Blue

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imogene9500

Registered Shopper
Jess is on now just speaking about how much this material can command ... etc.Such nonsense, if this so called super rare material was that valuable it would not be on selly telly. And someone with Jess's 'expertise' would not be trusted to sell it šŸ˜ She has just mentioned heirloom too and 'this is so remarkably valuable' Please do not be taken in.

The blue colour has to be imagined as much as seen. I personally see white, so I can only spot the blue via my imagination. I think the jade, all of it that they are selling, is overpriced with little resale value
I can't see much blue either ...by all means sell jewellery for how pretty and aesthetic properties, but not for exaggerated value.

Did anyone watch Ruth yesterday on the tea time show? She is my favourite presenter not sure if she is back for good or what!! Starting to find the while shebang very interesting......However what I did notice was, how her presenting had changed carefully chosen words when describing articles a little stilted not flowing as usual!!! I also noticed a similarity with Adina last night not ,while on with Kati but later. Or did I just imagine it all?

I can't see much blue either ...by all means sell jewellery for how pretty and aesthetic properties, but not for exaggerated value.
So pleased to know that it is not only me that can not see ā€œdove blue ā€œ, ā€œlavender ā€œ or whatever hue Dave is convincing us to see, at some point I thought it was my screen. Loved Deasmum describing it as ā€œseeing it via imaginationā€, such a sweet and wonderful way of putting itā˜ŗļø

I just see off white, often grey or various hues of snot coloured opaque and in my own opinion very unattractive stuff that we are told to buy as it is ā€unobtainable, never be able to bring to you again, valued above goldā€ and other stuff I cringe to repeat. Canā€™t even watch the Grounndhog day at Jadeporia, mostly because itā€™s upsetting to see people messaging the ā€œthank you Dave, I have bought all these treasures to pass onto my children/grandchildren etcā€... itā€™s painful to think that people are buying this thinking that they are investing. I hope that I am wrong and itā€™s truly valuable albeit snot coloured stuff

Did anyone watch Ruth yesterday on the tea time show? She is my favourite presenter not sure if she is back for good or what!! Starting to find the while shebang very interesting......However what I did notice was, how her presenting had changed carefully chosen words when describing articles a little stilted not flowing as usual!!! I also noticed a similarity with Adina last night not ,while on with Kati but later. Or did I just imagine it all?
I saw the replay this morning and she did say she may do another show, but she wasnā€™t back for good. I only caught bits and pieces but I think she took over from Ellis at 2 pm, not 3???

Iā€™m not surprised that Ruth wasnā€™t as happy as normal. Theyā€™ve treated her in the most shocking way. Despite her many years as a professional and well received presenter sheā€™s been shoved from one thing to the next. Initially gems then US rocks then the outlet then lifestyle then hobby maker and not forgetting jewellery maker. Then letting her go whilst other less experienced presenters such as Jess being given prime time slots. I would be utterly raging at them

I couldn't agree more. I do think they are being told to push the hard multi buy sell, it's sickening!

Latest posts

Back