Morning Style with Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Today I caught a bit of the 'Morning Style' show and they were introducing a new brand of clothes 'with sleeves' now my argument is this, if the brand is made in the UK (the premiership football club city), then why are the prices still so astronomical. I mean really do Q really need all that money?

was this range not on a few years ago and not that well received? Was it Lesley who guests on other fashion shows who was responsible for the range?

My memory of it was that it was basically just the one style of dress over and over again.

With sleeves by Lesley Ebbetts was around a couple of years ago. They were the usual Q style. Form fitting ,stretchy wrap style dresses. Too tight fitting for me .i don't think they sold too well.

The range used to be made abroad. Lesley Ebbetts has revamped the whole range including all the requests from customers e.g. many requests for the dresses to be longer, and has moved production to Leicester so she has full control. This was a reintroduction of "With Sleeves".

I gave up half way through the show, Kathy really did my head in with interrupting Lesley, she talked over her that many times I had to switch over, I wasn't that armoured with the fashion I saw.... it was mostly crossover tops, the only plus was there didn't seem to be any shark bites.....like I said I didn't watch it all.

Only two of the items on the show this morning were from the "With Sleeves" range. Lesley Ebbetts was there in her role as guest stylist, so most of the clothes on the show weren't hers. Everything else was from Kim & Co, Together, Nina Leonard, Diane Gilman and Yong Kim.

Only two of the items on the show this morning were from the "With Sleeves" range. Lesley Ebbetts was there in her role as guest stylist, so most of the clothes on the show weren't hers. Everything else was from Kim & Co, Together, Nina Leonard, Diane Gilman and Yong Kim.

As you have 'found me out' yes I must admit I only watched the first 5 minutes or so of the program :)

Latest posts

Back