Mrs Mally Brown?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Mally's laugh sounds just like Brendan O'Carroll's laugh as Mrs Brown in Mrs Brown's Boys!

Attachments

• Mrs._Brown's_Boys.jpg
    Mrs._Brown's_Boys.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 125
I might just be in a moaning mood today but her constant clapping and screaming/shouting has led to me hitting mute and switching the bose cd player on.... much better listening

i wonder if sky has any on demand... i'll check :mysmilie_59: i am waiting to see the movie - is that sad? lol

She was quite amusing on the first couple of shows she appeared in. Must be about 5 years ago now?
Anyway the joke has been wearing thin ever since.
I'm at work at the minute so haven't seen any of the show, but I know exactly what will have been said.

Gorjwar
Beaujwar
Miss Ally this, Miss Ally that (or whoever has the misfortune to present with her).

Beyoncé and/or JLo will have been mentioned at least twice as will the mascara she 'created'

Her Mallynystas will have had at least 3 shout outs.
She'll have been clapping like a demented seal for the whole show along with having hysterics about something or other.

God I'm exhausted and I'm not even watching.

LOL My sons just mentioned the film as I was typing and uploading that picture. But says he hopes it's not a disappointment like the Keef Lemon film; he and his friends walked out of the cinema after 20mins it was so dire. (and at 19 they can laugh at the most inane stuff trust me!) Those old spin off films from TV series didn't quite work (Morcambe & Wise, On the buses etc).

LOL My sons just mentioned the film as I was typing and uploading that picture. But says he hopes it's not a disappointment like the Keef Lemon film; he and his friends walked out of the cinema after 20mins it was so dire. (and at 19 they can laugh at the most inane stuff trust me!) Those old spin off films from TV series didn't quite work (Morcambe & Wise, On the buses etc).

I know what you mean, quite often the movies are just a disappointment. for my son (now 24) i purchased him the mrs browns boys DVD (admittedly i had no idea what to expect, but we like the show and thought he'd enjoy it) it was soo poor, it was literally their on stage production filmed and sold - it was the TV series being acted out live - so boring, you knew the jokes before he/she said them

only just realised mally was still on, i thought the hour was dragging, didn't occur to me it was a 2 hour show :mysmilie_17::dull::mysmilie_490:

I have given up trying to watch her shows....imo she is like a flipping banshee...We have more than enough screeching presenters on QVC without the guests joining in.....

I put the show on but Mally was YELLING so loud I couldn't stand it and turned off again. The models she's standing next to must find it deafening. It's a wonder they don't wince every time she opens her mouth.

Sue to be a Mally model you only need 3 things:

Pretty face.
Ear plugs.
Already wearing a full face of make up!

I usually quite enjoy Mally shows despite her sometimes being very over the top and the whole clapping thing. Don't think I'll be watching any today though, I'm feeling pretty delicate since I had my gallbladder out yesterday. I'd rather keep things a bit more peaceful, it's a shame Laura's not on instead as she's very calming to listen to.

I usually quite enjoy Mally shows despite her sometimes being very over the top and the whole clapping thing. Don't think I'll be watching any today though, I'm feeling pretty delicate since I had my gallbladder out yesterday. I'd rather keep things a bit more peaceful, it's a shame Laura's not on instead as she's very calming to listen to.

Hope you are on the road to recovery - don't laugh too much (not much chance with Q)

JLo & Beyonce? They're 2 moggies that live a couple of doors down from Agnes and Winnie's!

Attachments

• agnes & winnie.jpg
    agnes & winnie.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 106

Latest posts

Back