My favourite guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes! Dexter Moscow, whatever happened to him? I really liked him and that American guy that used to come over for Mr Christmas. I think it's his daughter that comes now and it's not the same - neither are the products. I also like Nicki from Lola Rose and Lulu Guinness. Mally needs a volume control and I REALLY dislike that little guy that does the mops. Just remembered my all time favourite - Anna Griffin. A really lovely lady.

CC

Dominic from Arura - his one fault is that he too much of a gent to tell the shouty knowitall presenters to shut up

Dominique from Tasco - a designer who actually sees the products she is selling.

Nicki from Berkinstock - knows her stuff through and through, very much like Kimmie, but a lot less hyper

Note that none of the above feel the need to shout and talk a load of b***ocks to sell their products.

Marie-Francois(e) for Kipling, Rosa for Yankee Candles, the Birkenstock lady, Simon Brown and the Frank Usher lady.

Actually I used to like Gill Gauntlett but she's becoming a QVC clone and less credible.

I like the Clarks lady, even though her delivery is a bit hesitant - she's very knowledgeable about her product and very ladylike. As are Marie Francoise of Kipling and Nikki Gewirtz of Lola Rose.

I remember 2 very camp cook double act presenters (one large and one small) from the 90s. They were fun to watch and shifted loads of merchandise. The current chef is a bit too oily for me and takes himself a bit too seriously.

I remember 2 very camp cook double act presenters (one large and one small) from the 90s. They were fun to watch and shifted loads of merchandise. The current chef is a bit too oily for me and takes himself a bit too seriously.

Greg & Max? They were brill,I used to watch all their shows but then I watched everything on QVC in those days :sad:

Hi and welcome to the forum, The Decent. :mysmilie_3: I only just spotted that you joined fairly recently.

Are you a Joe Hart fan by any chance, "decent" is one of his "words"? :mysmilie_59:

My faves are Marie Francoise from Kipling, Nikki from Lola Rose and I miss Carolyn Pollack from South Western Silver. All 3 are/were very easy to listen to, come over as nice people, and are not hyper or hard sell. Oh, and I like the lady who sells the Amber jewellery, whose name has slipped my mind. The guest for the diamonique range - is her name Alison - well I like her too.

I like Carla, who presents Tignanello bags & some others - although agree that when they present several brands it does undermine their credibility a bit. She is a lovely girl, very natural & warm.

Yes! Dexter Moscow, whatever happened to him? I really liked him and that American guy that used to come over for Mr Christmas. I think it's his daughter that comes now and it's not the same - neither are the products. I also like Nicki from Lola Rose and Lulu Guinness. Mally needs a volume control and I REALLY dislike that little guy that does the mops. Just remembered my all time favourite - Anna Griffin. A really lovely lady.

CC
Dexter was on before Christmas but can't remember what he was presenting.

Listen up Q.! Every person mentioned above is a non shouter who know their stuff.

Is it too much to ask to watch a show, be told all relevant information immediately, buy if we want it - full stop!

I know that my reduction in buying is in direct proportion to the increase in annoying presenters/guests.

Couldn't agree more, lita. I've just switched off shouty Pipa and her otherwise watchable Centigrade hour. We can hear you, dear. There's no need to shout.

I was watching a bit of Diet Chef today and Ali Keenan was unbearable. Just let the ****** guest talk for 2 seconds before interrupting her. Presenters should really learn the art of shutting up - they'd sell a lot more. This show degenerated into who could shout the loudest. Turned off.

I'm waiting for the day Q sell verbal diarrhoea - there will be no wait list because the presenters can produce a load more at the drop of a hat.

Latest posts

Back