My name is Den

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw some of her on there. It was the end of one hour and beginning of next hour. In the second 'show' she was presenting, her sidekick stated that everything she was wearing was picked out by Denn on Ideal World!

DennCraft2.jpg

Do love a bit of Bev "I wouldn't put my name to any billy no brand" Hare who, during Shop Extra, did exactly that. She's got some real 'head mistress' energy about her. You just know if she got short changed by a few pence on the bus she'd kick right off.

Related: when I first started watching selly telly I honestly thought Bev was the older, slightly scarier sister of Moira C's (used to sell ladies scarves on IW).

Do love a bit of Bev "I wouldn't put my name to any billy no brand" Hare who, during Shop Extra, did exactly that. She's got some real 'head mistress' energy about her. You just know if she got short changed by a few pence on the bus she'd kick right off.

Related: when I first started watching selly telly I honestly thought Bev was the older, slightly scarier sister of Moira C's (used to sell ladies scarves on IW).
I remember moira c, with her scarves, and faux fur hat things

Latest posts

Back