My name is Den

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I buy some of this stuff.

but as a presenter must be a shock from selling big brand stuff, to selling paper,
Yeah, having said that Janice the former IW gadgets expert is there and seems to be loving it. I am on a mission to find something like onion skin paper as I have gone back to using my typewriter. I keep hoping something useful will pop up. I emailed them but they say they don't do it. I don't think they even know what a typewriter is.

Just saw that, I wonder if Shaun Ryan has given up his relief presenter gig there to Denn. He said a few weeks back that he would be having the odd shift on there, but I don't think he has been on.
I do wonder if Shaun Ryan may join this Shop thing on ITV1 from Midnight to 3am from Thursday Night, which I’m guessing is London based

Den isn’t a spring chicken anymore, and as Create and Craft Is based in the Peterborough area, maybe she didn’t want to relocate

I do wonder if Shaun Ryan may join this Shop thing on ITV1 from Midnight to 3am from Thursday Night, which I’m guessing is London based

Den isn’t a spring chicken anymore, and as Create and Craft Is based in the Peterborough area, maybe she didn’t want to relocate
Shaun said he didn't want to relocate because of his elderly mother but who knows

Do love a bit of Bev "I wouldn't put my name to any billy no brand" Hare who, during Shop Extra, did exactly that. She's got some real 'head mistress' energy about her. You just know if she got short changed by a few pence on the bus she'd kick right off.

Related: when I first started watching selly telly I honestly thought Bev was the older, slightly scarier sister of Moira C's (used to sell ladies scarves on IW).
I remember Moira C. Seemed like a nice lady but I hated the scarves she sold. Personally I thought they were frumpy but I guess they were popular.

Den comes over on screen poor me poor me!
Poor customers who bought from the previous incarnation of IW and Shop Extra.
Not one thought about them 🤔
Never mind shopping channels are like buses,another one coming along very soon.

I thought she’d packed it in and taken up leaflet distribution…

Latest posts

Back