My reason for being upset at phone only £1 celebrations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey gals - I got one. Looks like me waters have still got it, even if the rest of me ain't. Won't say wot I got until the end of the week when Mira can make a choice. Watch this space Mira.

Luv and xxx's
Argey

Well done Argeybargey, please share, what did you get?:1:

Hi Glinda,

No sharing until the end of the week so's to surprise Mira and hopefully give her a choice.

Argey

Hi Sweepy,

No not the doggy collar, would only be interested if it was leathery and spikey. Glad I ain't got any of them nasty 'ormones left.

Luv
Argey

Hi again Glinda,

I must stop reading these mails from the last one backwards. No rude remarks from anyone thank you :58:

I tried the third option myself and missed out twice because the system doesn't recognise me! Oh well what can you expect, it's only been a couple of years and a few grand.

Will these people ever stop heaping their insults upon me.

Argey

Hi Mira and all Noseyparkers :60:

Our Guardian Angel must be looking after us, I've just done No.3. I'll have to have a rest now and go to Rocks for a larf, as I just tried to use my telly zapper as a mouse.

Luv
Argey

Why its called voice recognition!!

The 3 option does not require you to speak. There for Mirabelle can bid. hope this helps sort this out.

:1:Hi Glinda..The reason it's called voice recognition is simply that!!.....
It needs you to speak...It asks do you want item blah blah then your name then your last 4 digits of your card.....so it's still no good to me.:11:

Glinda thanks for trying to help me out though!!! :1:

Best wishes
Mirabelle xx:40:

Hi Mira and all Noseyparkers :60:

Our Guardian Angel must be looking after us, I've just done No.3. I'll have to have a rest now and go to Rocks for a larf, as I just tried to use my telly zapper as a mouse.

Luv
Argey

:1:That's great Argey and did you still have to speak pressing No.3!!?
as it's called voice recognition!!?

Well done you for getting one hooray!!!!

Luv
Mirabelle xxx:40:

Hi Mira,

No - there is a choice. It will ask for your house number which you can put in through your phone buttons (or vocally). Here is where it tells me its nevva 'erd of me, but I believe the next question is your card number which again you will be able to punch in using your phone buttons. May be worth a go if it thinks it likes you :)

Luv
Argey

Now I feel terrible!!!

Hi Mira,

No - there is a choice. It will ask for your house number which you can put in through your phone buttons (or vocally). Here is where it tells me its nevva 'erd of me, but I believe the next question is your card number which again you will be able to punch in using your phone buttons. May be worth a go if it thinks it likes you :)

Luv
Argey

Now I feel really awful for starting this thread.

Why has no one from Gems explained this leaving us to find it out:33:

Luv
An embarrased Mirabelle :25: :40:

Hi Guys (again)

Oh 'ere we go - its started - the best piece has gone from my order - nice long flamingo topaz pendant - sorry they say, it was oversold by 4. Surely this ain't legal. This plus disability issues is absolutely the last straw.

Luv Argey

:1:Hi Glinda..The reason it's called voice recognition is simply that!!.....
It needs you to speak...It asks do you want item blah blah then your name then your last 4 digits of your card.....so it's still no good to me.:11:

Glinda thanks for trying to help me out though!!! :1:

Best wishes
Mirabelle xx:40:

Honestly Mirabelle, i used it earlier and didn't ahve to say a word. It asks you to say OR press a certain number into your keypad. so your last 4 digits, you just have to press those numbers on your phones keypad.

Disgusted and take back my embarrassment

Hi Guys (again)

Oh 'ere we go - its started - the best piece has gone from my order - nice long flamingo topaz pendant - sorry they say, it was oversold by 4. Surely this ain't legal. This plus disability issues is absolutely the last straw.

Luv Argey

:mad: Oh my god! Argey...I'm soooo sorry...I don't believe it how can they keep doing this!!

I take back my humble :eek: post above...I'm just livid and hopping:mad:now.

"Don't bother trying anymore Argey, they are not worth our efforts.:1:

It would also appear they never got back to Jacqualina earlier today either, when they promissed her a call back from "higher up"! after she kindly offered to have a word with them.

"Forget them Argey they are not worth the hassle anymore"!!

Luv,
Mirabelle xxx :40:

Hi Mira,

Don't feel bad. As you rightly say, they do call it voice recognition so how could you have known, and when I spoke to somebody about it the first time it couldn't recognise me, she told me they were having a lot of problems with it. So - no guarantee you can use t anyway.

Luv Argey

Thank you Glinda

Honestly Mirabelle, i used it earlier and didn't ahve to say a word. It asks you to say OR press a certain number into your keypad. so your last 4 digits, you just have to press those numbers on your phones keypad.

Thank you for that Glinda...and for taking the time to help me out!! that was very kind of you...I stand corrected, didn't know you could do that till Argey and you told me you could.:eek:

Best wishes,

Last edited:
The Mira and Argey Show

:mad: Oh my god! Argey...I'm soooo sorry...I don't believe it how can they keep doing this!!

I take back my humble :eek: post above...I'm just livid and hopping:mad:now.

"Don't bother trying anymore Argey, they are not worth our efforts.:1:

It would also appear they never got back to Jacqualina earlier today either, when they promissed her a call back from "higher up"! after she kindly offered to have a word with them.

"Forget them Argey they are not worth the hassle anymore"!!

Luv,
Mirabelle xxx :40:

Don't fret Mira - in fact I'm all the more determined and just got another piece (3 still in there so far). Free calls on my phone package after 6.00 so I'm gonna have me dins and then go for it. Get as many as possible on one p & p - that is if they dont block me somehow.

Luv Argey - (normal service will be resumed tomorrow) lol

Mira and Argey show continues!!

Don't fret Mira - in fact I'm all the more determined and just got another piece (3 still in there so far). Free calls on my phone package after 6.00 so I'm gonna have me dins and then go for it. Get as many as possible on one p & p - that is if they dont block me somehow.

Luv Argey - (normal service will be resumed tomorrow) lol

:1:Argey you mean you still have (3 x £1.00 items in your basket)!!?...
"Well done you if you have"....enjoy your dinner!:1:

Luv Mirabelle:40:

Thank you for that Glinda...and for taking the time to help me out!! that was very kind of you...I stand corrected, didn't know you could do that till Argey and you told me you could.:eek:

Best wishes,

Thats ok Mirabelle, it is not obvious at all that you can use other methods instead of speaking, i only found out when i used the 3 option, i thought you had to speak too at first. Gems perhaps should called it something different as voice recognition service is very misleading. :1:

very misleading

Thats ok Mirabelle, it is not obvious at all that you can use other methods instead of speaking, i only found out when i used the 3 option, i thought you had to speak too at first. Gems perhaps should called it something different as voice recognition service is very misleading. :1:

:1:Hi Glinda,You are sooo right it is very misleading, they should re-name it how else are we to know you can just use the key pad!!:52:

Luv Mirabelle :40:

I didn't hear back from Gems today, but will let you know if they contact me tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back