Nahui Ollin bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
these look interesting...made from recycled materials;

these look interesting...made from recycled materials;

I just spotted these ten mins ago when looking through the QVC TV Guide (how sad). They do look good. I'm sure I saw them on sale somewhere in London when I was there last month, can't for the life of me think where...I like the black, grey and white one with the red handles (tried to post a picture but failed dismally :confused:)

This bag is £17.99 the qvc one is £86! You can't tell me that extra money goes back to the phillipines!

:down: Shame on QVC playing the eco card to rake in £££

Jude xx

Attachments

• wovenchainbag-confetti-small.jpg
    wovenchainbag-confetti-small.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 195
I have the woven hand bag (shoulder handles) and a couple of the drinks carton shoppers (fun chum & choco) :giggle:
I wouldn't think of them as "en trend" fashion items but I got them cos they're funny and cheerful.

I bought one from Ethical Superstore, but I think they only have a limited selection which is supplied by Doy anyway.

Jude xx

brillant idea, especially the shopper bags, might have to thing of these as Christmas presenets for people this year
thanks Akimbo for the link

:eek::eek::eek: at the prices on QVC!!!

thanks so much to all who posted the alternatives, love the woven chain bags from Doybags, & only £17.99 is an absolute bargain!

One on now ( 3.55pm) for £134.52 and the presenter just said that an ancient Mayan technique is used to make them. Yeah, it's called weaving...

:grin:

Saw the bags - and just knew as soon as they started presenting them it wouldn't be long before someone mentioned that Jill Franks had one! So obviously the other bag ranges they have at QVC aren't good enough for her:giggle:.

They are ok, but hideously overpriced for what they are, and even more so considering the other links that people have kindly posted with other much nicer and less expensive accessories.

Anyway. I must go. I have to go and buff up the knobs on my drawbridge (which is constructed entirely from Chupa-Chup sticks and Copydex)

Bai.

where does Jill Franks store all these bags,? cos she seems to own every style shape, brand and colour they feature. she must live in a big house with a room soley devoted to the storage of her "girlie shopping"

where does Jill Franks store all these bags,? cos she seems to own every style shape, brand and colour they feature. she must live in a big house with a room soley devoted to the storage of her "girlie shopping"

I wonder if Jill has bought today's tsv???

I also wonder, if she had been on air presenting it, would she have walked right up to the camera, bent towards the lens and said "I LOVE this bag, I LOVE this bag!!" as she has taken to doing of late whenever she presents a bag hour.

I think not. On both counts.

I saw these in London on Piccadilly at Christmas and they look fab. Can't believe the QVC prices.

Well, I ordered a bag and coin purse from Doy bags yesterday and they arrived this morning!! Under £23 and super fast delivery. Hah, QVC!!

Latest posts

Back