Own Your Space (?!)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Eh? Is this Melissa Hardy? Own our space? Well yes Melissa, if it's Marla Wynne you're touting we'd need half a tennis court to waft one of those topper things that cost over a hundred quid. I can see us all now, twirling around with the wind under our sails owning our space. Jeez. I could get a job at Q writing total rollocks for the BA's and presenters to spout out.

CC

Eh? Is this Melissa Hardy? Own our space? Well yes Melissa, if it's Marla Wynne you're touting we'd need half a tennis court to waft one of those topper things that cost over a hundred quid. I can see us all now, twirling around with the wind under our sails owning our space. Jeez. I could get a job at Q writing total rollocks for the BA's and presenters to spout out.

CC
I keep thinking of a June Grenfell book, Stately as a Galleon. Always makes me laugh as the absolute tosh that comes out of BAs and presenters mouths. Waiting in the cold and wet for a bus, in a flimsy floaty dress, a short blocky jacket and a coat that doesn’t do up - really?

I keep thinking of a June Grenfell book, Stately as a Galleon. Always makes me laugh as the absolute tosh that comes out of BAs and presenters mouths. Waiting in the cold and wet for a bus, in a flimsy floaty dress, a short blocky jacket and a coat that doesn’t do up - really?
in fairness Julia did look like a galleon in full sail in yesterdays Helene Berman dress. Lovely dress, but she looked a bugger - she definitely owned a lot of space!

Joyce Grenfell. I saw Maureen Lipman do her one woman show as Joyce G many years ago. It was wonderful.

“George, don’t do that”.

Had to go find it…..

Last edited:
With a lot of these so-called trendy oversized clothes, all you need is a tent pole and you could go camping in them. 😳
Blimey, don't tell me they've brought the Yong Kim range of clothing back - if you were wearing one of her tunic tops and went outside on a windy day, you'd do a Mary Poppins and end up floating over the Channel, they were so baggy. They were akin to parachutes but not so attractive.

In fact, I think many people who bought her tops are still floating around up in the atmosphere as UFO's.

Latest posts

Back