nail system

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Little snippet in today's paper (Mail ?) that later this month QVC will be offering a complete gel nail system AND UV light for around £89 !!!!! Sounds like a tsv to me ! but don't know who by yet.

I will be really interested to see this - I love anything to do with nails, thanks for the heads-up! Those UV light boxes can be quite expensive on their own for a good one - so this could be a bargain, especially if on Easy-Pay. I am fast becoming the Easy-Pay queen and seem to say it about every TSV (talk about a stuck record..lol)

I first thought of Mally as that's her latest venture, Stateside. But looking at their guide, OPI on 22nd/NailsInc 9th Anniversary 26th, 27th, 28th. @MINK-LizEarle Colour Cosmetics, 29th, 6pm. And 1st June, "Beauty Access All Areas Featuring Revitalash."

I have a Rio one purchased from Ideal World ages ago. It's a bit of a faff but does do the trick and for sure works out cheaper that going to a salon every few weeks. Don't use it now as my nails are much stronger these days, weirdly enough since have chemo and I also wear them much shorter.

Is the UV light for nails safe to use or is LED better? Is this the UV we are warned about ie: sun, sunbed? Or am I muddled? Again?

Latest posts

Back