Nails Inc QVC Apology

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopalot

Registered Shopper
Had a letter from Q this morning apologising for two of the colours in the recent auto delivery drop and saying they are sending out 3 extra varnishes with their compliments.

"We hope you like all the polishes, but we understand there have been a couple of issues with this set, which are:

* The Chesterfield Hill polish you have received is gold, however this should have been a pink galaxy effect with chunky rainbow glitter polish
* The Little Boltons polish was shown incorrectly as a pale blue polish, but we can confirm the Little Boltons polish you have received, which is a slate blue/green colour, is the correct polish.

We are sorry about this and have been working closely with Nails Inc to find a way to put this right for you. And we're pleased to let you know that you'll soon be receiving three extra nail polishes with our compliments:

* the correct pink galaxy effect Chesterfield Hill polish
* A pastel icy blue polish, called Wembley, for the error made on air for the Litte Boltons polish
* A Kensington Caviar Plumping Gel Effect Top Coat, to apologise for the inconvenience.

You can expect to receive all of these polishes week commencing 22nd September 2014. We hope you'll love these new polishes and we look forward to you shopping with us very soon."

Thank you, that'll do nicely! (I had no issues with the ones I received!)

Now that's good customer service, goodness how different to the red carpet mess up that time

It is pretty rubbish I sent mine back!

If QVC are going to rely on increasing numbers of auto-delivery TSVs they need to buck up their ideas. The need to ensure that the stock is available when they say it will, posted when promised, contain the right parts and the despatch email should arrive before the parcel does. How hard can it be? All concerned have 90 days to work on it!

I received the same letter today. I also received a message directly from Nails Inc. To be honest, I hadn't realised there was a problem so am more than happy with the resolution. I have to say, where Nails Inc are concerned, especially in their relationship with QVC, their customer service is really impressive.

They have improved the gel top coat since it was originally launched, much better now.

Now that's good customer service, goodness how different to the red carpet mess up that time

Im glad your happy but surely excellent customer service would have been not getting it wrong in the first place ? lol

This is really great news for everyone. Glad you are all getting what was originally advertised. I hope EVERYONE receives the three extra polishes!

Latest posts

Back