Nails Inc TSV Tues 14th February

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would so love to say that my money is safe but.............My name is Jo and I have a nail polish addiction!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So one of the TSV colours is called Royal Mews, holographic silver they say, interesting as I have a colour from them of that name and it is not silver, it is a metallic taupe colour so looks like NI are reusing names once again, makes it very confusing! They have done this with couple of the magnetic ones, names are same as other colours!

ooh they can keep their treatments! I want the colours!

To be honest, the colours in the next TSV don't excite me hugely but I like the idea of the autodelivery option

So one of the TSV colours is called Royal Mews, holographic silver they say, interesting as I have a colour from them of that name and it is not silver, it is a metallic taupe colour so looks like NI are reusing names once again, makes it very confusing! They have done this with couple of the magnetic ones, names are same as other colours!

Someone mentioned on NI's Facebook page about there having been several recycled names recently and they gave a half-hearted explanation, something about wanting to give iconic names to iconic colours (or something along those lines), which in some cases meant having to re-hash street names.

Someone mentioned on NI's Facebook page about there having been several recycled names recently and they gave a half-hearted explanation, something about wanting to give iconic names to iconic colours (or something along those lines), which in some cases meant having to re-hash street names.

Some explanation!! :rolleyes:

They also say all colours are named after London places, they are not, I have several which are nothing to do with London, Aspen, Courchevel and Glasgow to name just three!!

Some explanation!! :rolleyes:

They also say all colours are named after London places, they are not, I have several which are nothing to do with London, Aspen, Courchevel and Glasgow to name just three!!

Do you know what..... Being well aware, as I am, that they name their polishes after London streets/landmarks, I have not once questioned the validity of the name "Aspen".... What a dunce I am! I know special collections tend to veer of the mark in terms of "London" names (The Royal Collection for instance) and I can understand and forgive that, but permanent colours such as Aspen.... A bit non-sensical isn't it! :cheeky:

I really do not need any more nail polish
I REALLY do not need any more
I REALLY REALLY do not need ....

my mantra for the TSV
not sure it will work though

Do you know what..... Being well aware, as I am, that they name their polishes after London streets/landmarks, I have not once questioned the validity of the name "Aspen".... What a dunce I am! I know special collections tend to veer of the mark in terms of "London" names (The Royal Collection for instance) and I can understand and forgive that, but permanent colours such as Aspen.... A bit non-sensical isn't it! :cheeky:
The Aspen and Courcheval names came originally from a winter collection of several years ago in which all the polishes were given the names of popular ski resorts – Val D'Isere being another one. I don't think they were ever intended to be permanent colours.

The Aspen and Courcheval names came originally from a winter collection of several years ago in which all the polishes were given the names of popular ski resorts – Val D'Isere being another one. I don't think they were ever intended to be permanent colours.

Aahh that would make more sense! I did wonder when I started thinking about it - I only started buying Nails Inc last spring so I've missed a lot :)

I've had a bit of a to do with a Nails Inc kit and have finally got my mitts on the missing polish, Brompton. Not sure it was worth the bleeping wait. But given that I got the polish AND a £10 credit note I shouldn't moan. Won't be buying the TSV. I bought the last LD in the neutrals and got three OPI in the sale and bought a set of 3 NI just before Christmas so I really don't need another polish.

I've had a bit of a to do with a Nails Inc kit and have finally got my mitts on the missing polish, Brompton. Not sure it was worth the bleeping wait. But given that I got the polish AND a £10 credit note I shouldn't moan. Won't be buying the TSV. I bought the last LD in the neutrals and got three OPI in the sale and bought a set of 3 NI just before Christmas so I really don't need another polish.

You have far more self-control than I do!! I'm running out of space in which to store my nail polishes, which tells me I clearly don't need anymore. But that will not be stopping me!!

Not buying this one. I bought a bit of OPI when I was in the States, the polishes are only $8 (about £5) over there.

They've had a Paris and a Manchester too, a good few years ago. They can't possibly run out of London street names surely?

Jude xx

They've had a Paris and a Manchester too, a good few years ago. They can't possibly run out of London street names surely?

Jude xx

Oh yes Paris, I have that one!! I think there was a Bristol too.
As you say they can't run out of London names so there really is no need for the duplicates.

Latest posts

Back