Neom - makes your shoulders drop!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this range of natural candles, aromatherapy oils and bodycare from Q, it was last on in September apparently? If so is it any good? The guest presenter keeps saying 'this range really makes your shoulders drop' and I know what she means but the more she says it, the more it sounds ridiculous and makes me want to laugh!

SO all you shoulder dropped people, is it worth the money? Thanx

I love these candles......far, far better than Yankee in my opinion. As for making my shoulders drop - they are currently hanging around my hips!! :mysmilie_61: Seriously, I can only presume she's indicating that they will make you feel very relaxed.

My hubby bought me one of the 3 wick candles (tranquillity) for xmas, bought from a shop in our local town centre. It cost £37 which I thought was outrageous for a candle but I can honestly say that it's worth the money. I have it lit in the hall (for an hour at the most) and it fills the whole house with the most beautiful aroma, and it's still there the following morning. Even when it's not lit you can smell it when you come into the house. I also got a candle from The White Company (very pricey too) for xmas but there's really no comparison.

I was very irritated by the repetition of the phrase "scent of a cashmere blanket". I recently knitted an 80% cashmere wrap for someone and was quite unaware of any scent from said yarn. The candles sound lovely but I always seem to want simpler fragrances rather than elaborate blends. In my dreams I like diptyque.

Thanks to all. I ordered the set of one candle and five little bath oils, can't wait for them to come now!!

Latest posts

Back