Neom TSV 1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 217
Neom Daily Ritual 4 Piece Wellbeing Collection
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Your daily ritual should always include formulas you'll fall in love with, so settle for nothing less than the best with Neom's four-piece Daily Ritual Home & Skin Wellbeing Collection. With Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam and Real Luxury Body Oil, combined with Hand & Body Wash and a gorgeous one-wick candle, both in your choice of fragrance, this special set is your one-stop shop to help you unwind after a long day and uplift your spirits during pamper time. So run yourself that bath, light that candle and indulge in a bit of luxury every day
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option (excluding the body oil) individually, directly from Neomorganics.com you’d pay £76. So to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £32.07.
The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.
Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection/product is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.
Everything you need - when it comes to your pampering routine, focus on luxurious formulas that really make a difference. This collection offers all you need for the ultimate 'me time' experience, with a luxury candle, versatile Hand & Body Wash in a scent that complements the candle perfectly, Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam to help you soak the day away and Real Luxury Body Oil to keep your skin feeling gorgeous. It's a ready-made regime to relax and revitalise, and one you'll find yourself coming back to day after day - just as you deserve.
Heavenly scent - whether you want to feel uplifted and inspired or crave a moment of relaxation and calm, this collection offers you a choice of fragrance in the one-wick candle and Hand & Body Wash so you can treat your senses to what you need the most. Complete Bliss is a calming combination of 17 essential oils including Moroccan blush rose, lime and black pepper, while Great Day offers a mood-boosting array of eight essential oils, including wild mint and mandarin. Whichever fragrance you choose, the Bath Foam will help you unwind before bed with the Perfect Night's Sleep scent, while the Body Oil boasts the peaceful aroma, Real Luxury, so your relaxation ritual is in expert hands.
Make your choice:
Happy & Relax collection contains:
  • 1 x Great Day One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to Make You Happy range, an uplifting combination of eight essential oils including wild mint and mandarin, purposefully blended to help boost your mood. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time
  • 1 x Great Day Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - from Neom's Scent to Make You Happy range, an uplifting combination of eight essential oils including wild mint and mandarin, purposefully blended to help boost your mood. Enriched with seaweed, pomegranate and aloe vera, and designed to gently cleanse, soften and hydrate your skin
  • 1 x Real Luxury Body Oil (25ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. A lightweight, multi-tasking, ultra-hydrating oil infused with vitamin E and inca inchi oil and formulated to deeply moisturise your skin.
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam (200ml) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. An SLS-free formula designed to gently cleanse and condition your skin, enriched with marshmallow, coconut oil, aloe and sweet almond oil
Or
Calm & Relax collection contains:
  • 1 x Complete Bliss One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to Calm & Relax range, a comforting combination of 17 essential oils including Moroccan blush rose, lime and black pepper, expertly blended to help you unwind and bring a feeling of calm. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time
  • 1 x Complete Bliss Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - from Neom's Scent to Calm & Relax range, a comforting combination of 17 essential oils including Moroccan blush rose, lime and black pepper, expertly blended to help you unwind and bring a feeling of calm. Enriched with seaweed, pomegranate and aloe vera, and designed to gently cleanse, soften and hydrate your skin
  • 1 x Real Luxury Body Oil (25ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. A lightweight, multi-tasking, ultra-hydrating oil infused with vitamin E and inca inchi oil and formulated to deeply moisturise your skin.
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam (200ml) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. An SLS-free formula designed to gently cleanse and condition your skin, enriched with marshmallow, coconut oil, aloe and sweet almond oil
How to use:
One-wick candle:
  • Allow the candle to fully pool to help the wax burn evenly
  • Burn for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of four
  • Trim the wick before every use to no shorter than 1cm
Hand & Body Wash:
  • Work the wash over your skin until cleansed
  • Rinse off and dry
Body Oil:
  • Pour a small amount of oil into your hands, inhale and apply directly to the skin
  • Massage in for an amazing skin-smoothing treat
  • No need to wait, clothes can be worn directly after application
Bath Foam:
  • Pour a capful of bath foam into running water before getting in and soaking for at least 10 minutes
  • Use some simple breathing techniques to help aid in relaxation: breathing in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option (excluding the body oil) individually, directly from Neomorganics.com you’d pay £76. So to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £32.07.

One-Wick Candle (185g) - £35 cost £18.30
Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - £18 cost £9.41
Bath Foam (200ml) - £23 cost £12.03
Real Luxury Body Oil (25ml) - £8 direct travel size of 25ml (100ml is normally £36) cost £4.19

Total £84 direct cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Nice TSV, but I don't need it, had the fabulous Good Friday deal direct for Christmas.

I purchased a couple of Neom diffusers last year and I was not impressed so I returned them. I will not buy this brand again.

I had a Neom candle in one of the Tili boxes a while ago & I wasn't that impressed with it to be honest.
I purchased a couple of Neom diffusers last year and I was not impressed so I returned them. I will not buy this brand again.
Had a one wick sleep fragrance candle in a TSV and purchased luxury fragrance diffuser both had very little scent when used. Would not repeat purchase or buy a TSV made up of them.

I have bought some pieces from the brand when it was in my House of Fraser, I was unimpressed.

Candles had little throw, oh, and they did go black around the glass. I do cut my wick down after each burn.

The body lotion was very thin and watery.

The bath oil was a nightmare to long pipette which you had to fill to the top for each bath. Well, I could not get it to fill no matter what I did, lucky to get a third of the way. I spend forever trying to get the correct amount in the bath. Oh, and it left a greasy line around the bath. I threw it out in the end.

Latest posts

Back