New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has just been delivered. Haven't tried the balm yet but the moisturiser seems good but very similar to normal superskin but seems a bit thicker. Will give the balm a go later. I do wonder like Claire Kelly, if they will discontinue the original..hope not

Mine has just been delivered. Haven't tried the balm yet but the moisturiser seems good but very similar to normal superskin but seems a bit thicker. Will give the balm a go later. I do wonder like Claire Kelly, if they will discontinue the original..hope not
Now that’s interesting…. The original superskin is about as thick as I need…
I have to admit I’m a bit tempted by the balm…..

I have had a nose at the balm. In smell its obviously very similar to the elemis neroli cleansing balm but it's a thicker consistency, a bit similar to the Aldi one..it seems nice and gentle. I do like it and am sure LE fans who don't use elemis will enjoy using it but for me I prefer the Elemis one. It does come with a good quality "flannel" too

I have had a nose at the balm. In smell its obviously very similar to the elemis neroli cleansing balm but it's a thicker consistency, a bit similar to the Aldi one..it seems nice and gentle. I do like it and am sure LE fans who don't use elemis will enjoy using it but for me I prefer the Elemis one. It does come with a good quality "flannel" too
Now I didn’t like the neroli balm I thought it was too perfumed. I do love the Elemis balms but all this old stock saga and the price has put me off a bit. I will have to try this when it’s on offer in the name of research….

A beauty editor was raving about Marks&Spencers Revive Nourishing Cleansing Butter £12.50 aromatherapeutic blend 🙂

Serum no longer available.
You were too slow. I ordered right when I posted the price.

Ok…. That’s another one to try!
... which is not in their shop for Germans.:-(

I think they introduce a new range within Superskin because the nw moisturiser is aimed at firming the skin.

Yes even I am glad I ordered two, although why Q had to pack them in two separate cardboard boxes and sellotape them together god only knows,
Yes, that's a mystery we will never ever resolve. In Germany they pack everything ordered on the same day in o n e cardboard box and you pay one fixed amount for postage and packaging. It's not science to do so.

Latest posts

Back