New Delivery Times - 5 to 10 Days or 5 to 10 Working Days?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I politely suggest he's being deliberately disingenuous and I fancy 'Slippery Ben' will still be saying '5-10 days or so' when he returns tomorrow.

Mind you, at least they mention delivery. Dirty Peter has completely dispensed with it.

Nice lads aren't they?

I tend not to be around to watch Ben's shifts so I haven't watched him much
I think I agree with them being deliberately disingenuous, I'm sure they must know what they should say
To think they would deliberately misrepresent the facts for some reason could prove to be annoying and require corrective actions maybe??!!

I tend not to be around to watch Ben's shifts so I haven't watched him much
I think I agree with them being deliberately disingenuous, I'm sure they must know what they should say
To think they would deliberately misrepresent the facts for some reason could prove to be annoying and require corrective actions maybe??!!

Ben started out saying 5-10 days which strangely developed into 5-10 days or so.

He clearly knows the delivery standards but is probably trying to be slippery which dosen't surprise me in the least. No wonder he has progressed so quickly at Sit-Up.

He's made for them!

.......and he's dropped the 'or so' business.....good lad :mysmilie_59:

That's all we want.

As far as i'm aware it's just Gollum and Dirty Peter now (strange eh?).

I won't hold my breath for their compliance but a reminder will be winging their way to assist them if need be.:mysmilie_59:

That's all we want.

As far as i'm aware it's just Gollum and Dirty Peter now (strange eh?).

I won't hold my breath for their compliance but a reminder will be winging their way to assist them if need be.:mysmilie_59:

Gollum may participate at some stage but like you say, DP has yet to even mention how many days. Ever helpful is Uncle Peter, dirty old :mysmilie_7:

Gollum may participate at some stage but like you say, DP has yet to even mention how many days. Ever helpful is Uncle Peter, dirty old :mysmilie_7:

I have absolutely no doubt that both of them know exactly what they're doing.

But they should also be in no doubt that it simply will not be tolerated.

That's all we want.

As far as i'm aware it's just Gollum and Dirty Peter now
(strange eh?).

you can add gobby Top to that list
I've just watched a couple of her sales and she hasn't mentioned 'working days' once while I've been watching

you can add gobby Top to that list
I've just watched a couple of her sales and she hasn't mentioned 'working days' once while I've been watching

I didn't really watch Jenny, she's too much for a sensitive soul like me :mysmilie_59: Also we don't know what Sally will say, I'd forgotten about her. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

I'm just waiting to see what Gollum says tonight but he dosen't seem to be mentioning delivery at all.

I didn't really watch Jenny, she's too much for a sensitive soul like me :mysmilie_59: Also we don't know what Sally will say, I'd forgotten about her. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

I'm just waiting to see what Gollum says tonight but he dosen't seem to be mentioning delivery at all.

yes, of course, I understand that JT is a bit much for those of a sensitive disposition!
I thought Sally said she was back today? I'm sure she did but I could be wrong
you don't really expect Gollum to mention P&P do you? really? the man is way too arrogant
however, right now he's selling headphones and talking about working out at the gym with sweat running into his ears - no Mike, that doesn't happen - ever!

yes, of course, I understand that JT is a bit much for those of a sensitive disposition!
I thought Sally said she was back today? I'm sure she did but I could be wrong
you don't really expect Gollum to mention P&P do you? really? the man is way too arrogant
however, right now he's selling headphones and talking about working out at the gym with sweat running into his ears - no Mike, that doesn't happen - ever!

Sally said last week she would be off today.

But you're right that Mike Mason has dropped all mention of delivery timescales, all through his show he has said 'so we can get it delivered to your door'.

But I'm not surprised, this is a man with more form than the Racing Post (a publication I'm sure his Landlady/Goddess is very familiar with). I just hope even one of his 'fans' reads this thread so they get a better idea of the grubby tactics their favourite resorts to.

But he larrrrvs ya! More like he loves you buying :mysmilie_59: He'll come a cropper though, silly man.

Edit: he's just said 5-10 days. I think he's had long enough to know the delivery policy, it's time for a reminder.

Sally now says 5-10 Working days

So let's see who is possibly still trying to pull a flanker...........

10days.jpg10days2.jpg

But not for much longer :mysmilie_59:

Sally now says 5-10 Working days

So let's see who is possibly still trying to pull a flanker...........

View attachment 9968View attachment 9969

But not for much longer :mysmilie_59:

well that's an improvement, let's give credit where it's due
but it's interesting how it's the hardcore offenders who seem to consider that they remain above the concept of compliance

well that's an improvement, let's give credit where it's due
but it's interesting how it's the hardcore offenders who seem to consider that they remain above the concept of compliance

They might think it but nobody is above the concept of compliance deedee :mysmilie_59:

Gollum is STILL saying 5-10 days.

He must be waiting to be told to stop saying it, he's giving his colleagues a bad name.

They might think it but nobody is above the concept of compliance deedee :mysmilie_59:

Gollum is STILL saying 5-10 days.

He must be waiting to be told to stop saying it, he's giving his colleagues a bad name.

I've watched him intermittently since he's been on air tonight and I haven't heard him mention the delivery time at all
all I've heard him say is 'add the P&P so we can get it delivered to your door'
oooh yeuch, he's talking about his aim in the toilet.......we don't need to know Mike! but he did apologise for his 'candour' to be fair
lots of dried soy sauce and dried instant coffee in use tonight to demonstrate the steam mop!
changing the subject slightly, it really bugs me how he says about the money back guarantee 'I will give you your £19.99 (or whatever) back'; no Mike, the refund won't come out of your pocket in any way shape or form!

I've watched him intermittently since he's been on air tonight and I haven't heard him mention the delivery time at all
all I've heard him say is 'add the P&P so we can get it delivered to your door'
oooh yeuch, he's talking about his aim in the toilet.......we don't need to know Mike! but he did apologise for his 'candour' to be fair
lots of dried soy sauce and dried instant coffee in use tonight to demonstrate the steam mop!
changing the subject slightly, it really bugs me how he says about the money back guarantee 'I will give you your £19.99 (or whatever) back'; no Mike, the refund won't come out of your pocket in any way shape or form!

He said 5-10 days with the DOTD mop. So shady, and so totally expected!

What bugs me about his refund guarantee is he says it when items cost less than the p+p as if they're doing us a favour but I think we have long known how this character operates.

Moet&Muffins (who is a friend of Mike and his Goddess) was on earlier and I politely asked if a message could be passed to Mike about his ongoing use of '5-10 days' for delivery. I pointed out his loyal customers and fans will be very saddened if a parcel dosen't arrive in time for a special occasion (maybe a kid's birthday or valentine's gift) based on Mike's incorrect delivery standard advices.

Hopefully this will resolve a very disappointing situation.

Latest posts

Back