New emails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Don't know if anyone else has been getting these. Yesterday I got the usual despatch email with tracker for Hermes but today I got two new ones.

One titled "Your parcel is now with the courier" & another one after it had arrived titled, "Hermes has successfully delivered your parcel."

Yes, I had the same. I received the usual qvc tracker emails yesterday, one for each item, 2 orders in total. Then, this morning, I got a new style email direct from Hermes bit with a meaningless tracking number on it. My 2 items were delivered a short while ago and their individual tracking email updated. However, the new style Hermes email tracking info was also updated, showing delivery - but I only received 2 items, not 3. As I'm awaiting another item,I don't know if the new style relates to that item or not. In any case, I've only received 2 items.

Wish they would stop messing about with systems! I'm going to ring QVC to find out what's going on, more time wasted!

I've just contacted QVC. I was put on hold whilst they checked with Hermes what the long 16 digit tracking number referred to. Apparently, it was for one of the items I received this morning. This is going to be confusing if the new style email is to be the norm, as it isn't clear which items it refers to if 2 or more items are awaiting delivery. :(

I have always got e-mail updates directly from Hermes when I order from C&C. One will change the status from received at hub etc to eventually courier received, out for delivery. Then there is one to say it has been delivered.

I get that if hermes is delivering no matter what company its from. TKMaxx last weekend and stuff coming from Feel Unique showing where it is and when delivered get a We delivered.
Very good idea.

I get that if hermes is delivering no matter what company its from. TKMaxx last weekend and stuff coming from Feel Unique showing where it is and when delivered get a We delivered.
Very good idea.

Me too, it was only QVC who I never got a follow up delivered email from....shock!

Question
When you email QVC via their web site on the form you have no record do you of when and what you sent. I used their system last Tuesday and still haven`t had an acknowledgement I wish there was just an email address!

I always get Hermes trackers if I shop with Ideal World etc and they are great for tracking. Its just confusing if they are sent in addition to the QVC tracking emails. Unless the sender tells you what the 16 digit tracking number relates to, you don't know what item is being tracked.

It's probably part of QVC's 'Christmas Surprise' initiatives...:mysmilie_19:

Perhaps its Hermes doing it now, they have taken pity on QVC customers as QVC don't care that much:mysmilie_17:

I think you're right Donna, IW have been doing it for as far back as I can remember, their tracking is brilliant, QVC were bound to copy eventually.

Latest posts

Back