New liz earle night cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Not sure if anyone else has had email but Liz Earle are bringing out a new skin repair night cream, had an email from Boots about it today and an offer for a free sample, may be interesting?

The only night cream I know is the Superskin one.I am looking for an alternative to my Elemis Overnight Matrix which I love but it is just too expensive.Anyone tried the new No.7 one Boots have launched in a big way?

SuperSkin is by far my most favourite of all night creams. And I’ve tried many lol
Is that the actual night cream? I live the Superskin cream and use it day and night in winter. Haven’t tried the night version.
Its 25% off if you buy the day and night cream from LE website, and that’s a permanent offer….

Not sure if anyone else has had email but Liz Earle are bringing out a new skin repair night cream, had an email from Boots about it today and an offer for a free sample, may be interesting?
Please can you post a picture of the new night cream

Heres a pic,sorry if it's not great, am in a pub watching the footie!

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1682537029799.png
    chrome_screenshot_1682537029799.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 182
The only night cream I know is the Superskin one.I am looking for an alternative to my Elemis Overnight Matrix which I love but it is just too expensive.Anyone tried the new No.7 one Boots have launched in a big way?
I got given a sample of the day, night cream and the serum.There was a big hooo ha yesterday in Boots to launch it. May pop into the marble Arch Boots and see if the offers are still available.

I got given a sample of the day, night cream and the serum.There was a big hooo ha yesterday in Boots to launch it. May pop into the marble Arch Boots and see if the offers are still available.
Please can you post a picture of what the samples you have look like so I know what I'm looking for, thank you.

I asked if they'd any samples as a lot of their No 7 irritate my skin. Sadly they hadn't.☹️

I asked if they'd any samples as a lot of their No 7 irritate my skin. Sadly they hadn't.☹️
If you buy directly from LE website, they have a really good refund service. So you can buy, try something and if it doesn’t suit you can send it back for a refund. I think it’s within 60 days but you would have to check. Worth thinking about if you want to try something new.

If you buy directly from LE website, they have a really good refund service. So you can buy, try something and if it doesn’t suit you can send it back for a refund. I think it’s within 60 days but you would have to check. Worth thinking about if you want to try something new.
I've been buying face creams from TK Max's but,unfortunately they don't always have the same cream and sometimes only one jar.

I have been using the new No.7 night cream as a day cream and its not as good as superskin. The only thing that is nearly as good and I really like it is the SkinSense Night cream. If you look out for it on a special it comes in a duo I really like this. Anather brand I tried was Prai and it was not good imo. My skin was dry all day so returned it.

Latest posts

Back