New liz earle night cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been using the new No.7 night cream as a day cream and its not as good as superskin. The only thing that is nearly as good and I really like it is the SkinSense Night cream. If you look out for it on a special it comes in a duo I really like this. Anather brand I tried was Prai and it was not good imo. My skin was dry all day so returned it.
SkinSense has got some really good reviews… I’m going to try it if I see it on offer. And it’s a fairly new product so shouldn’t have the old stock issue..

Here

Attachments

• Free-Liz-Earle-Night-Cream-.png
    Free-Liz-Earle-Night-Cream-.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 69
Now I’m totally confused…. 😂
The new night cream is Skin repair, but it’s not out yet? Is that correct?

I always used the Superskin day cream but then found a tube of the Skin Repair Rich in my stash and started using that.In fact I now prefer it and have just ordered a jar from the LE website.I look between that and Boots for offers and rarely look at QVC.

I am using the Skin Repair from the last offer from Liz Earle. Nice bundle now I have had time to use it. The skin repair rich is ok but the Superskin is really really rich. fantastic stuff. Last's all day and into the night if need be. The only other moisturiser that nearly matches the superskin is the Skinsense Night cream. Plus its very cheap if you get it on a special.

So Liz Earle now have a night cream in Superskin and Skin Repair.

I always used the Superskin day cream but then found a tube of the Skin Repair Rich in my stash and started using that.In fact I now prefer it and have just ordered a jar from the LE website.I look between that and Boots for offers and rarely look at QVC.
Hope you managed to get it before the sale ended…
I do the same…Boots and the LE website have some really good offers. Free postage over a certain amount and boots points.

So Liz Earle now have a night cream in Superskin and Skin Repair.
I don’t think the night cream in skin repair is launched yet…it’s not on boots website or the LE website.

Latest posts

Back