New Kaftans on IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think there could be a copyright issue here too; I distinctly recall seeing an artistic elephant on a news programme a while ago, and his painting looked just like the bilious kaftan...

It's a ****** disgrace - that poor elephant worked hard with his brush to give us a taste of the lush jungle area in Sri Lanka, and he's been shamlessly plagiarised by a fashionista...

I'm expecting to see more of his work ruthlessly ripped off by IW now - its "Dust and Placenta during Monsoon" might prove inspiring for the Autumn/Winter collection...

Jinny

So so right- best laugh in ages

This threads given me the best laugh in ages. My sides were so sore my OH wondered what was wrong. Sad thing is everything is true. They are ****** awful. How do they keep a straight face presenting these. I even think disater areas would reject them - although the would as already said make great tents. IW sack your buyers!!

QUOTE=jinnyjamjar;454593]I think there could be a copyright issue here too; I distinctly recall seeing an artistic elephant on a news programme a while ago, and his painting looked just like the bilious kaftan...

It's a ****** disgrace - that poor elephant worked hard with his brush to give us a taste of the lush jungle area in Sri Lanka, and he's been shamlessly plagiarised by a fashionista...

I'm expecting to see more of his work ruthlessly ripped off by IW now - its "Dust and Placenta during Monsoon" might prove inspiring for the Autumn/Winter collection...

Jinny[/QUOTE]

Gutted! I missed them....:thinking:

So did I. :biggrin:

:mysmilie_506: Maybe we could ask for them to be shown on an Entertainment channel, afterall they are more entertaining than many TV progs. Trouble is 'You've Been Framed' and 'Rogue Traders' spring to mind as titles! :giggle:

WOWSER!!!!!! Our daughter's getting married in June.............let me at 'em:mysmilie_85::mysmilie_844::mysmilie_378:

Not last night, though: Ideal World's website was broken. Overloaded with too much junk perhaps? :happy:

That's not fair: IW's all about "Family, Friendship and Fun".

Though I think it's along the lines of the Manson Family. :tongue:

I can't wait for the Autumn/Winter Collection - lots of swamp-coloured foliage, ****** great orangey/rusty swirls with beads and sparkly bits, and an underlying theme of babyshit brown....

:puke:

Jinny

I can't wait for the Autumn/Winter Collection - lots of swamp-coloured foliage, ****** great orangey/rusty swirls with beads and sparkly bits, and an underlying theme of babyshit brown....

:puke:

Jinny

You say it like it's a bad thing... :doh:

Latest posts

Back