new kipling sale at vente-privee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think the measurements are correct, as the bag I ordered was available on Q's German site and were much smaller than the ones on vente privee, I have bought enough bags to have a rough idea of how big it looked when shown on a model, so took a risk and ordered it, why they can't get the measurements right is beyond me!

Received an email today saying my order has been despatched, this is quicker than usual.

Hope everyone that ordered receives their Kipling and likes them!

My vente privee Kipling bag has just arrived, am so pleased with it, got the Olano in the tropical flower design in a turqoiuse colour, such a bargain at £34 all in, wished I had ordered a couple of other bags still, so glad I resisted the tsv now as it similar in style and size but half the price,:mysmilie_59:

Because I'm not familiar with the different Kipling designs (there seems to be hundreds) I flaffed around so much trying to decide which one would suit that it was too late. Could have kicked myself. Will try to be on the ball next time.

Because I'm not familiar with the different Kipling designs (there seems to be hundreds) I flaffed around so much trying to decide which one would suit that it was too late. Could have kicked myself. Will try to be on the ball next time.

I didn't get anything last year for the same reasons.

I did buy a Guess bag from eBay today. Hope it is the real deal but even if it isn't it should be ok for the price I paid.

A few weeks ago I bought a Betty Barclay bag and a Tommy Hilfiger bag both from KT Max. Haven't used either yet but they were a fraction of Kipling especially Q.

I seem to remember BB being quite an expensive range but recently prices (in all items) seem to be more reasonable. Are they now owned by some cheapie brand?

Received my 3 new Kipling bags yesterday, very happy with them, a pink flower Radwan, orange Ester & black Sabin for £61. Such great value, can't wait for the next VP sale.

Latest posts

Back