New Liz Earle Cleanser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am going to have to order the Rose and Lavender C & P in the tube and not the pump, as they seem to have stopped selling that. I am not happy about the change from the pump system.

Before I started using the Rose and Lavender Pump, I used the plain C & P tube (not the pump), and always disliked the smell of plastic that had. It may just be my nose as my OH says I should have been a police sniffer dog as I can always smell things that he can't. :ROFLMAO: It doesn't get great reviews on the LE site. Anyway I shall give it a whirl and see what I think. They can have it back if I don't like it.
We're sorry to learn of your disappointment, but please rest assured that the naturally active ingredients in Cleanse & Polish™ Rose & Lavender Relaxing Edition (those responsible for driving product performance and efficacy) are unchanged and included at the same levels as before. We have taken the opportunity to update the fragrance of our product, moving to a gentler blend, but we would not expect this to have any impact on the performance or texture of the product. So we can assist further, please do call our Customer Centre directly on 01983 813913 or drop us an email with some more details to [email protected].

I think pumps in general are being widely phased out due to difficulties with recycling them. Until they come up with pumps either made of a single material for all components, or an easily disassembled one made of multiple materials...

We're sorry to learn of your disappointment, but please rest assured that the naturally active ingredients in Cleanse & Polish™ Rose & Lavender Relaxing Edition (those responsible for driving product performance and efficacy) are unchanged and included at the same levels as before. We have taken the opportunity to update the fragrance of our product, moving to a gentler blend, but we would not expect this to have any impact on the performance or texture of the product. So we can assist further, please do call our Customer Centre directly on 01983 813913 or drop us an email with some more details to [email protected].
Wow, the gentler scent smells like BS to me...

Well I’ve used the new cleanser a couple of times now, it’s very pleasant to use and has a lovely light fragrance of honey and cherry, I must have used too much at first as it took a while for the gel to turn into oil, it was perfectly ok over my eyes and when added with water turns into a milk, I can’t say my skin was left glowing after but it certainly felt soft and hydrated ,early days but so far I like it.😊😊

I have some bad news. The rose & lavender in the new tube has a new formulation. It is very thick and clumpy. Like you say you can always return it. Qvc have some of the pump left in a trio and free postage and 3 easy pay code this weekend.
Thank you Happyswift, I did not think to look at QVC. I have now ordered a trio.

How dId you find it compares to the EH balm and their cloth?
Just pulled the EH cloth out to compare, as I was sorting my stash cupboard….
It‘s identical to the Aldi cloth. Even the little hanging loop.
So if you lI’ve the EH set it’s worth getting the Aldi one for the cloth alone..

Just pulled the EH cloth out to compare, as I was sorting my stash cupboard….
It‘s identical to the Aldi cloth. Even the little hanging loop.
So if you lI’ve the EH set it’s worth getting the Aldi one for the cloth alone..
Yes that’s what I’ve always thought, pleased you think likewise.

Oh yes, thank you Happyswift. It came very quickly, I went mad and ordered 2 lots, due to the lack of postage, and so 6 bottles will keep me in going for ages.
Yay!! 6 pumps that's awesome, enjoy!

I haven’t tried that yet. I have a set upstairs in my stash cupboard 😂but I’m trying to use things in rotation….I will try the EH balm before I open another Elemis balm, and will report back.
Just admitted defeat and binned the Aldi balm…. horrid stuff, couldn’t even wash out the pot to re-cycle, as I felt the balm would clog the drains 😂
So I opened the EH balm not expecting much, and I was pleasantly surprised! It’s not such a strong fragrance as Elemis, but nice and fresh. The texture is nice, and I used it on my hand and rinsed off, and it feels nice. I will try It out on my face, but so far it seems nice.

Just one quick question…. When you buy a full size pit of Elemis balm, do you get a cloth?

Just admitted defeat and binned the Aldi balm…. horrid stuff, couldn’t even wash out the pot to re-cycle, as I felt the balm would clog the drains 😂
So I opened the EH balm not expecting much, and I was pleasantly surprised! It’s not such a strong fragrance as Elemis, but nice and fresh. The texture is nice, and I used it on my hand and rinsed off, and it feels nice. I will try It out on my face, but so far it seems nice.

Just one quick question…. When you buy a full size pit of Elemis balm, do you get a cloth?
Only in a boxed Elemis balm usually not the case from QVCUK.
If you don’t like the Aldi Emma Hardie copy cloth, don’t expect a lot from an Elemis cloth. 😉

How dId you find it compares to the EH balm and their cloth?
Reporting back as promised!
I opened my Emma Hardie balm this morning. The fragrance wasn’t as strong as the Elemis, just smelt fresh. Noticed it had particles in the balm, which I wasn’t expecting. Did feel nice on my skin, but I wouldn’t really want to exfoliate daily…the actual balm was nearer to Aldi than Elemis, but I quite liked it. But I did have a slight tingle on my skin after using. So the jury is still out on this one….
I did like the texture and the fresh fragrance, but not sure I want to exfoliate every day. Will try it again and see if I get anymore skin reaction.

Latest posts

Back