New Look For Keeley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Read of quite a few that had dental work done abroad and ended up having to have numerous operations on the NHS.
Grrrrr. They should have to self fund/partially contribute. They could afford the fees, travel, hotel, & probably a vacay at the same time?

For some reason when you said turkey teeth, I thought of the bird rather than the country!
Me too - hence 'eh'?

I lost my hair with chemo and when it grew back it's white/ very light grey. I couldn't be bothered with the palaver of colouring every few weeks so left it. I agree it can be aging but I always wear makeup, including a bright lippy and I only ever wear bright colours, the brighter the better as far as I'm concerned! I try to be my best version of me every day, apart from when I'm slobbing it indoors😃. I have no intention of fading into the background!! I see ladies come into the garden centre where I work and they're just drab, drab, drab, no colour . It really doesn't take much effort and I bet they would feel a million dollars!
I bet you look fab!

I lost my hair with chemo and when it grew back it's white/ very light grey. I couldn't be bothered with the palaver of colouring every few weeks so left it. I agree it can be aging but I always wear makeup, including a bright lippy and I only ever wear bright colours, the brighter the better as far as I'm concerned! I try to be my best version of me every day, apart from when I'm slobbing it indoors😃. I have no intention of fading into the background!! I see ladies come into the garden centre where I work and they're just drab, drab, drab, no colour . It really doesn't take much effort and I bet they would feel a million dollars!
Congrats! You have the right attitude that is what makes the difference. I have had grey hair for years use the right products, keep it shiny , wear r the right makeup but how you present yourself is what matters, some people just do not bother.

Congrats! You have the right attitude that is what makes the difference. I have had grey hair for years use the right products, keep it shiny , wear r the right makeup but how you present yourself is what matters, some people just do not bother.t

Totally agree with you SF! I can honestly say that I love my silver hair, like you I try to keep it looking good! 😘

My mum was hardly grey even in her latter years. I have only just got a teeny tiny amount. My bestie has 90% grey and she looks amazing. Its a nice silver grey. Keeley is a pretty woman with gorgeous hair but she looked frightful with three shades of grey and odd long dyed parts. I was shocked that she would go on TV like that fronting a high end beauty brand.

My mum's 85 and she's still not really gone grey. Dark hair with silvery streaks. She doesn't dye it now though as I think if it was going to go white it would have done so by now. On the other hand my friend who's younger than me went from black to white within a few months in her forties. I'm reddish hair so maybe that's why I haven't gone too grey ..... yet.

CC

My mum was hardly grey even in her latter years. I have only just got a teeny tiny amount. My bestie has 90% grey and she looks amazing. Its a nice silver grey. Keeley is a pretty woman with gorgeous hair but she looked frightful with three shades of grey and odd long dyed parts. I was shocked that she would go on TV like that fronting a high end beauty brand.
I have an old friend from school who now lives with her daughter in Boston Mass. Her hair is natural platinum white. Her daughter is a hair colourist and a lot of her customers ask what colour my friend uses.

I have an old friend from school who now lives with her daughter in Boston Mass. Her hair is natural platinum white. Her daughter is a hair colourist and a lot of her customers ask what colour my friend uses.
Going grey is not a sin. But just like anything its not about nature its about how you pull it off.. If Keeley Is growing her natural grey hair thats not a bad thing. She still looks good enough to not look old with grey hair (minus the fillers) as she has a pretty face and beautiful eyes. To have her hair with a "book title look"was a shame. The filler money could have been better spent on a consultation with a good hair dresser.

Looks like something is in the QVC air con. Pippa is now sporting the Keely look. Very ageing 10 inches of regrowth on long hair can never look smart.

Latest posts

Back