New QVC website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
There is a new website that I've been invited to test in beta version.

I did accidentally post the link on here, but it was only on for about a minute until I read the email more thoroughly and discovered that I'd agreed to keep it secret in my "contract" with them for the QVC lounge.

Last edited:
It's like the QVC US site if they sort out all the issues then good but if it's just "posh new clothes" covering the same old broken down body that is the QVC website then it's a waste of time

The following statement from QVC is ambiguous. It could mean I am not allowed to even mention that there is a new website, OR I can mention it but not tell you anything about how the new site looks etc.

Very important! Please do not share the link or any info about the new website with anyone outside of the Lounge, which forms part of the non-disclaimer agreement you signed up to.

It was the lounge that sent me an email with a link to the new website.

I haven't been in the lounge for months. Haven't had time to look at the website much yet, but I've noticed one improvement so far.

If you are invited to make suggestions, here's one that really gets my goat!: when an order is shown in account history, why can't it show how many easy payments the item was purchased on and when they are due? Having the memory of a goldfish I can never remember, and it doesn't even mention it on the email confirmation :cheeky:

By the way, what is QVC Lounge? Is that an existing 'forum' or is part of the new site?!

I wonder if they will launch the new website at the same time as they move studios? I was asked to join the lounge ages ago but same as stratobuddy I have never had any perks, most of the discussions are the same as you would find on here or Facebook but it's quite interesting sometimes. I don't think it's "run" by QVC more likely to be a consultancy firm, if ten US forums are anything to go by sometimes I can't see QVCUK having its own forum but I may be wrong

Well at last!!!! QVC US have a community forum for quite a few years. Now be aware your posts will be deleted by their crack team if anyone yes just a simple, I dislike this thread or tone and puff it will be gone. You want freedom you come to st.com.

Certain brands get their own forum depending on how popular. They have a bit like our drop for all sorts.

Now you do get the QVC defenders who will tell the poster it is always their fault for any problems. The letter being one. Why do you buy if you are sending it all back etc.

Latest posts

Back