NEW15P Promo Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Appears this offer has now been suspended for a few weeks :mad:
Details of this offer were sent out on a presenter pictured Christmas card
This was sent at the end of last year saying something along the lines QVC with you to help you shop to enable you to spend time with loved ones at Christmas
Make a minimum spend of £40 in xdate November - xdate December and receive 15% off with NEW15P placed in promo code at checkout
Then following the above purchase make another purchase in January with a minimum spend again of £40 and automatically receive 10% discount
Now it appears this months promised 10% discount isn’t appearing on checkout and the promised offer has been suspended
On questioning as to what is happening the following response is from QVC
Details will be provided to those whom qualified for Januarys 10% discount with be informed in a couple weeks as to what is happening
o_O:mad:(n)

I don't know if this is just me but I feel as if I used to get lots of cards with offers on. I buy a lot of skincare, cosmetics, footwear. I have had any such offers for prob a couple of years now. My mum hardly buys off Q these days and she seems to get the offers. Is it a case of entice the less-spending rather than reward the greater-spending? 🤷‍♀️

I don't know if this is just me but I feel as if I used to get lots of cards with offers on. I buy a lot of skincare, cosmetics, footwear. I have had any such offers for prob a couple of years now. My mum hardly buys off Q these days and she seems to get the offers. Is it a case of entice the less-spending rather than reward the greater-spending? 🤷‍♀️
I think thats true if you want offers stop buying

All the codes and “spin to win“ thing wreaks of desperation to me. Most really successful companies don’t rely on offers like that to attract customers.

I’d be far more interested in watching QVC if they didn’t focus on the same old things over and over again. Often products are shown numerous times in one day and yet, when they have “sales,” or if you look online at their clearance sections, there are brands and products that I’ve not seen aired before. We’re not all interested in Marla Wynne, Dyson, RJ’s bird food, the sealant stuff from SFixx etc,etc ..... (I could go on.) Without variety, QVC is becoming a ”shop of few brands” and is boring so it’s no wonder they’re trying to entice customers to spend their money.

Appears this offer has now been suspended for a few weeks :mad:
Details of this offer were sent out on a presenter pictured Christmas card
This was sent at the end of last year saying something along the lines QVC with you to help you shop to enable you to spend time with loved ones at Christmas
Make a minimum spend of £40 in xdate November - xdate December and receive 15% off with NEW15P placed in promo code at checkout
Then following the above purchase make another purchase in January with a minimum spend again of £40 and automatically receive 10% discount
Now it appears this months promised 10% discount isn’t appearing on checkout and the promised offer has been suspended
On questioning as to what is happening the following response is from QVC
Details will be provided to those whom qualified for Januarys 10% discount with be informed in a couple weeks as to what is happening
o_O:mad:(n)
That seems very dodgy, if they promised a conditional reward and someone has fulfilled the conditions then QVC has withdrawn the reward surely that false advertising.

It's about time there was a full investigation into QVC's business practices.

Q are doing something which has DEEPLY p---ed off customers at banks, phone companies, digital tv services: taking existing customers for granted and directing offers at non-loyal customers, be they new or lapsed!
People posting on this forum have spent thousands keeping Q in clover for many years. Maybe they can get away with it for a while, but word gets around...

I was probably one of their best customers (bows head in shame) now I rarely buy, once a year instead of several a week and I’ve never got a voucher to entice me back.

In the early days I got stacks of invites to beauty bashes and every jewellery day which was as about much use to me as a chocolate teapot as it would have cost me hundreds of pounds to get there. Lots of EPs but I didn’t use them .

Oh yes, infamous beauty bash which going by their Facebook some got invited to every year. But there were others the jewellery bash you got a free piece of gold jewellery if attending.

I Iremember a friend's sister got an invite. She tried to get me to go with her sister. No way too expensive with flights from Belfast and having to stay over night for a free thin gold necklace.

Latest posts

Back