Nightwear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SisterBliss

Registered Shopper
Hello all

Where can I get a nice/pretty LONG,floaty nightdress/gown that is actually all cotton, but for summer night wear. Think the sort your posh granny had - the ones who have a dressing table with nice bottles & powder in a puff.

Prefer short sleeves, but sleeveless is ok, the vintage cotton/crochet ones are nice but can be £££;.

Carole hochs are never long enough, rarely cotton & prices are a joke. Wondered if there might be somewhere cheaper than M & S?

TIAxxx

Hello all

Where can I get a nice/pretty LONG,floaty nightdress/gown that is actually all cotton, but for summer night wear. Think the sort your posh granny had - the ones who have a dressing table with nice bottles & powder in a puff.

Prefer short sleeves, but sleeveless is ok, the vintage cotton/crochet ones are nice but can be £££;.

Carole hochs are never long enough, rarely cotton & prices are a joke. Wondered if there might be somewhere cheaper than M & S?

TIAxxx

I don’t like nighties I must admit. What with hot weather & hot flushes, I wear sarongs in bed, I get new ones on holiday so have a few. Only problem is I sometimes find I’m lying on the knot where I have fastened it.

I usually wear a long cami but have been au natural the last few days, 30% in the bedroom us a joke.

I think I've found exactly what you're looking for, unfortunately I can't post a pic cause I've got a bit of trouble with certain functions on my computer ...I was thinking that Past Times would've been the obvious place to look if only they were still in exsitance, however I thought of Notonthehighstreet.com and hey presto...they've got a fair few to choose from..and they're pretty reasonably priced too. Hope you like!

Latest posts

Back