Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 08/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Short Sleeve Printed Dolman Tunic with Zipper Detail & Contrast Yoke by Nina Leonard

Attachments

• Nina Leonard TSV.jpg
    Nina Leonard TSV.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 166
That’s a good choice for the current weather .... not. 😉

I don’t like floral patterns, so my money is safe .... once again. 👍

What is it with Q - so many of their pieces have short sleeves and the rest have sleeves down to your knees.

I doubt there are many in the real world wearing short sleeves in the UK in February.
Flinty will probably say that the style of sleeve means it'll be ideal to wear when going for your covid jab, just put a 'cardy' over it if it's chilly when going for your first one. All said in her breathy voice & with the added info that she volunteered at her nearest centre.

Short Sleeve Zip Front Jersey Tunic by Nina Leonard
Item Number 185576
QVC Price £37.00
TSV Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This elegant tunic from Nina Leonard features short dolman sleeves, a half zip at the V-neckline and a beautiful print set against solid colour to make the design really pop. Add eye-catching interest to your outfit with this easy-to-wear printed tunic - a staple for all seasons.

Adaptable style - this stylish tunic will make a versatile addition to your smart/casual collection as it's so easy to dress up or down to suit your day. Try pairing it with statement jewellery for that extra touch of glam or with leggings and a cardigan for a fashionable yet laidback lounge look.

Pick your print - there's something for everyone with five stunning prints to choose from. Love a more subtle print? Black Multi has a sophisticated, timeless look. Feeling floral? Olive Multi or Navy Floral are sure to brighten up your day. If you prefer to go bold with fashion, Navy Multi or Multi Stripe will add contemporary flare to your wardrobe.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Contrasting yoke detail
Machine washable at 30C

Print options:
Black Multi
Navy Multi
Multi Stripe
Navy Floral
Olive Multi

I'm speechless. Ali Keenan looks ridiculous, as do the models. It is awful, no matter how much Jacqui Joseph is bigging it up.

CC
Me too, it's even more awful than I first thought. The larger model wearing it with trainers and half mast trousers looks like she's put on her scruffiest old clobber to go and do a bit of gardening. The colours and patterns are hideous and it looks really really cheap! They're suggesting you should buy more than one - Fifty plus quid to buy 2 tops you'd could pick up in a street market for a tenner and that's for both of them! ****** awful!

From the bit I saw I nearly liked them. But they looked bad on Ali K. If something looks bad on her that is a dead give away it is going to be rubbish. I bought a NL cardigan on a OTO years and years ago. It was OK but had better in the supermarket for less money.

I still like it, but not enough to even look at it online. And certainly not enough to put in my basket.

As with a lot of things Q, the idea is good but totally fails for me in the execution.

But they are making money somewhere some how, not from me though.

Some of you have mentioned the polyester and that was more than enough to put me off. That is one of the things that sticks in my memory from going to the outlet shop - cheap crappy fabric but really inflated prices.

Latest posts

Back