Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 08/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The designer`s inspiration for this top maybe ?
140423101300-1-14-11ranchmattws-57-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

And this morning, WHAT does that Jacqui woman thinks she looks like ???? godawful tsv and those floor sweeping trousers :eek: :eek: :eek:, whats that all about ??? trip up, Jacqui - get injured then its off to the overstretched NHS to fix you. Grow up and pull up your trousers, you look ridiculous (like that silly cow Posh spice who does the same)

I am so sad to see how much this brand has deteriorated in recent years. Polyester or not, I used to look and be tempted by some of their clothes. No more ☹

Every time I look at the blooming top, it looks worse and worse. I have now twigged what it reminds me of. Anyone remember in the 1970's and 80's going into the hairdresser and them giving you something like this to pop over your clothes to stop you getting covered with clippings. There'd be a rail of them behind the reception desk...Not once did I think wow this is nice it'd look great with my jeans..I might try and sneak out with it! 🤮

I’ve just taken delivery of 2 tunics from ideal world. Yes, they are polyester, but they are not shiny, they have muted patterns in non garish colours and are ideal for wearing with leggings when at home. Only £14.99 each and £2.99 capped P&P. Much nicer than the monstrosity offered by NL

I’ve got quite a lot of tops and tunics from IW. I’ve also bought skirts and trousers from them and a parka for £29.99. QVC - eat your heart out. 😉

I agree with what you put, Tinyfeet, about the non-garish patterns and the good prices. Some of them I’ve had for years and they still look as good as new and the colour has stayed fast.

The bonus is that every item I’ve ever received from IW has been brand new, with the label attached, so there’s no chance of it being a return. That’s not always the case with QVC, despite their denying that returns are ever sent out to customers.

Latest posts

Back