NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The sad thing about this is that the EL hookup was especially done with a view to ironing out their supply chain issues.

With the online implosion and going public about ending the Dr Esho association and product line; informing one supplier they wouldn't do more business with them at the same time telling another supplier it would mean more business for them... How on earth do they imagine they will engender confidence, loyalty and trust in their current or potential suppliers??

I get that Brandon is extremely protective of Deciem. It's his baby. But he seems to be getting in the way of the business functioning. It would appear he is trying to do everything himself, and that's not healthy for him and the business in the short-term, or (if it survives)the long-term.

QVC may start getting antsy... Will Brandon decide they are not sufficiently loyal, loving or whatever and ditch the sheer volume QVC ships for Deciem?

I'm guessing that several beauty bloggers/gurus will be off the list for interviews and product launches, judging by the reaction he has had to a number of them commenting on the current train wreck of a situation.

Apparently the description on the website stated that they were 30ml bottles and also in the video they kept emphasising the fact that they were double sized and so what a great bargain it was.

They have now replied to one customer that it was a mistake (think by Deciem) and that they will not be honouring it but will collect the item and give a full refund!

It seems that Brandon has too much on his plate at the moment.

Apparently the description on the website stated that they were 30ml bottles and also in the video they kept emphasising the fact that they were double sized and so what a great bargain it was.

They have now replied to one customer that it was a mistake (think by Deciem) and that they will not be honouring it but will collect the item and give a full refund!

I watched the show - I bought the trio!!

Alison Young repeatedly said “the website says 15ml its incorrect, they are changing it now, it’s 30ml, double/supersized”.

Blimey what a saga! I rather liked that lady on Q but didn't realise she was the co-CEO. I can't really understand how many of these innovative products work (too old!) so this is not a brand for me. I did get the hyalauronic acid tub.

I think this all rather shows us the perils of social media. Some things ought to remain private.

Alison Young repeatedly said “the website says 15ml its incorrect, they are changing it now, it’s 30ml, double/supersized”.

Was Nicola there? I guess the airing was before the saga started I haven't watched

Reminds me of the saga with Alpha H when they were selling a duo and everyone received one tube.

Was Nicola there? I guess the airing was before the saga started I haven't watched

There was a different woman for the presentations of that set I saw which aired after Nicola was sacked. It was repeated on the QVC Beauty Channel quite a few times, though I bet it won't be replayed now (tho QVC are inept enough for it to happen!).

i won't be using this brand it seems part of the treatment gives all the brand reps have squeaky voices, the new one talks like the first one

i won't be using this brand it seems part of the treatment gives all the brand reps have squeaky voices, the new one talks like the first one

It must be down to breathing in all that hyaluronic acid, must play havoc with the vocal chords. Wonder in Brandon's honour will they change the name to "hyalmoronic acid". :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back