Niod tsv 03/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicola said on facebook that there will be one further drop in 60 days. Also their voicemail mask will be airing.

Have ordered on AD. If it's not for me I will cancel, but if I like it, I can be assured of being able to continue. Now need to sit on my hands for other beauty TSVs... I do not need more skincare! If only I can stick to it....

DRAT!!!!! Jill Franks launching. Fat chance of useful info. Insincere gush-a-thon more likely.

For all who ordered I sincerely hope the products are better than the trailer. I'm afraid the mahogany blond with the awful voice would send me running in the opposite direction.

For all who ordered I sincerely hope the products are better than the trailer. I'm afraid the mahogany blond with the awful voice would send me running in the opposite direction.

'the mahogany blond with the awful voice' is Nicola Kilner, Co-CEO at Deciem,
who previously held a senior position at Boots

To be fair to Jill Franks, I thought she handled the launch quite well: asking about where in a routine you would put products, do you need a moisturiser etc. Way better than usual, in fact. Pleasantly surprised!

Having looked at what else QVC has in the range, the ones I'm most intrigued by are Voicemail mask, and Neck Elasticity thingy. The names signal it's different but aren't easy to relate to.

Well, here I am again. I ordered three sets on behave of two of my friends who don't have a credit card, and although I know I don't need more skincare stuff because I already have some very good products here, waiting to be used, I am seriously considering ordering a set for myself. In € you save more than 100!!! And to be honest, I don't think one can get the products more cheaper than today and if they really are that good....We'll see.:-D

I found this

https://www.giftsandbeyond.co.uk/in...piece-dermal-science-skincare-collection.html

It's weird because the range is quite expensive everywheee else.

Very interesting! £32.99 down from £99.99 and in stock.

Call me stupid or suspicious, but this does look too good to be true to me. And if you look at their health and beauty front page offerings they look like they are all TSVs/PotDs from our favourite shopping channels or High Street TV. I've not checked out further into the site than that...

Very interesting! £32.99 down from £99.99 and in stock.

Call me stupid or suspicious, but this does look too good to be true to me. And if you look at their health and beauty front page offerings they look like they are all TSVs/PotDs from our favourite shopping channels or High Street TV. I've not checked out further into the site than that...

P&p is £4.50 for me.
I'm thinking is qvc bumping up niod? But it's that evetywhere! How can this company sell so cheap?

P&p is £4.50 for me.
I'm thinking is qvc bumping up niod? But it's that evetywhere! How can this company sell so cheap?

I wonder if this is a "bolthole" the selly telly channels use for stock that's not moving?

So if there is a surge in demand on the main sellers (eg: QVC, IW) you could wait a long time (forever, maybe) to get your goods... that's assuming it's a genuine site.

I found this

https://www.giftsandbeyond.co.uk/in...piece-dermal-science-skincare-collection.html

It's weird because the range is quite expensive everywheee else.

I contacted deciem direct after reading this post asking if this website is their stockist as I thought it may be a counterfeit seller, never heard about them and the price is just ridiculous for the actual value. I shall report back when I hear from deciem, not sure how long it’s going to take them to reply.

Also whilst looking for deciem email address found one of my earlier correspondence with them, that says all niod products have an indefinite shelf life whilst unopened, and then as per the product details.

i am pretty sure they are not a Deciem stockist,
i would be super surprised if they were

i think the best case scenario is that they are a grey market channel
they buy up unwanted and possibly returned stock,
most probably from proper retailers, and most likely from selly telly, as May said

on their site (very basic it seems too) they say their headoffice is in Portugal
and they have a warehouse in Birmingham

i would not risk it, for the chance of saving some £16 or so
best case scenario may be a long wait for the goods
or maybe they keep your money for some months
and play for time
what if the stuff is not pristine,
will you be having to end email after email
and be fobbed off ?
there is no tel on the site either
and also, these kind of fly by night companies
as is my best guess in this case,
end to just wind up a certain company or website