No QVC on Quidco anymore?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hi, tried looking at qvc via quidco and came up with this message - Sorry, unfortunately this retailer is no longer available on Quidco.

Hope this is April's fool. Will miss the cashback if this really is true.

Strange as Topcash still has QVC.

Last edited:
It is temporary for 3 months as QVC are reviewing their program with commission junction that Quidco use.

I hope QVC will pay up on their outstanding cash backs with Quidco?

So...I looked at Nectar and the same message is there.....

"QVC is currently reviewing all of its partnerships and will be unavailable for three months from April 1st."

Damn!

I'm not surprised. In my marketing experience, from the company's perspective, you spend more in commission than you generate in truly incremental sales. I'm sure that's not what any of us want to hear, but in the current economic, companies really, really need to concentrate their marketing spend on what delivers incremental sales to them. Many people that use cashback sites would actually make the purchase anyway. QVC would be better using their marketing spend in a much more targeted way. For eample, if you often buy Gatineau, but never spend more than £50, then they should email you with a discount offer of £5 off if spend over £60.

QVC take so long to give cashback on Quidco and TCB (average of 16 weeks compared to some other sites where it's 4 - 6 weeks) I've usually forgotten what I bought when the cash comes through. Still, every bit helps and so hopefully if/when they resume 'service' on Quidco etc they will have speeded their game up.

Thanks for the information. Joined TopCashBack today. Needed that kick up MyBackside. x Smartin'Snarly

Cashback sites

Is anyone else aware that qvc are not on cash back sites anymore? Just tried topcashback and a message said that due to changes at qvc they can now no longer offer cash back on purchases! It appears to be for all cashback sites. What a way to discourage orders!

Cashback sites no longer working for qvc

I just tried to click through topcashback and got a message saying due to changes at qvc cashback sites are being asked not to offer cashback on their purchases.....was most put out!!! Another reason to stop shopping there!!

No QVC on Top Cashback or Nectar any more

They seem to have pulled out of all the Cashback schemes. Times must be hard.

Well may as well switch to q cut for the few orders I still place - if the orders placed online fall substantially maybe they will reinstate the cash back schemes

Let's hope that QVC do honour the cashback amounts that have already been confirmed on the cashback sites, even though they're now backing out of the scheme.

That's a bummer. It did incentivise me to buy via QVC rather than a vendor not on Quidco.

Nectar no longer have Amazon, either. That's changed my buying patterns a bit.

Latest posts

Back