Northern Nights TSV 27th Sep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Has anyone heard any clues of what the TSV is going to be tonight?

I am not normally fussed as there are so many NN TSV's but I am getting a new bed so need a bigger featherbed and new bedding.
Would have gone for the last high thread count TSV if I had known I was getting a new bed so hoping its something I want.

Like you,BB,I like flannel but it's just not so luxurious,is it?
Being of a certain age,I much prefer cotton & want to try NN Sateen at some stage.
It looks lush.

The one and only NN flannel set I bought is terrible as it leaves bobbly bits of fluff all over the carpet!

Love flannel, but as per usual awful dated looking design, excellent price though!

Apparently, this is a modernfloral, not dated at all :confused2: The price is right, but I think the colours are all wrong. Why not a classy Duck Egg blue?

As for the T-callers, who could be so keen on bedding that they feel the need to phone in about it?

Caught a bit of the repeat this AM, not interested in the TSV but was surprised when Antony called Susie "Scarey Susie"! She just gave him a look and then said, "I'm used to it now..." Hmmm...someone's been reading ST I think!

I saw Suzy and Craig together selling a feather and she said that she took the bottom sheet of her bed each morning to give the feather bed a bit of a shake. Good grief it's all I can manage in the morning to stagger out of bed to the bathroom to get ready for work! Good job I've not been tempted.

I was hoping for a duvet. Looking on the website I see there are none listed for NN at all. Anyone know if they've they stopped doing duvets ?

There's a Nimbus duvet in clearance but haven't heard of that brand before. Anyone know how that might compare in quality to NN ?

I was hoping for a duvet. Looking on the website I see there are none listed for NN at all. Anyone know if they've they stopped doing duvets ?

There's a Nimbus duvet in clearance but haven't heard of that brand before. Anyone know how that might compare in quality to NN ?

there is a duvet on there

Northern Nights Superloft Baffle Box Down Duvet
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.827997

there is also more but they all come with pillows

Northern Nights 4 Piece Complete Bed Set Featherbed, Duvet & 2 Pillows
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.823537

Northern Nights 2 Piece Bafflebox Featherbed & Down Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.824998

I bought a Nimbus down duvet from TKmax a month ago... think I paid 70 for it, it was a king size... I had a NN duvet but the down was migrating... so far so good with the nimbus

Is this set worth going for? The price is good and i quite like the look of 2 colours, but is the flannel any good? worth going for? Opinions from any one whos had any flannel from NN before please?! :D

Is this set worth going for? The price is good and i quite like the look of 2 colours, but is the flannel any good? worth going for? Opinions from any one whos had any flannel from NN before please?! :D

I have quite a few sets of flannel !, I have returned two sets as they where so hard to the touch, one set of heavyweight flannel QVC actually contacted me after a few months to tell me there was a "quality" issue it left so many bits on the floor it looked like it had snowed !!...however the sets I have now are very good.
It seems to me that all the sets with a strong colour are the ones that feel harsh to the touch.
At the price it is worth going for !, there is quite a bit of white so it should be snuggly and soft.
Hope this helps

I love the flannel - but this is what annoys me about qvc - I haven't bought anything for ages and ages - but I did buy the last NN luxury linens - I thought it was a "proper" tsv - good value rather than just a paultry fiver off and on eay pay.so i went for it - but if I had known what this tsv was gonna be - I would have probably gone for this instead.

Like I say i love the flannel - and Im tempted by this despite only purchasing a couple of weeks ago - but theres only so much linen someone needs!!! However,despite reading it on endless reviews,I wish they would make something at this price point,not in floral for my teenage boys.

i have a nimbus down quilt. i have had it 6 years. it is a 2in1 that you button. it is so fantastic and light and so warm that you could get away with using one at a time. the qvc one is hungarian goose which is very expensive but hungarian down does feel esquisite and you can get away with very low tog rating as the down has very large clusters.

i would opt for the nimbus and it has a 10 years guarantee.

Latest posts

Back