Not another Margaret Dabbs fiasco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Hmmm - don't think they've got their sums right...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026_194119_QVC UK.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026_194119_QVC UK.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 520
Anyone remember that one we all jumped on - might have been Philip Kingsley - and they just cancelled everyone's order. I have had a couple of super bargain mistakes from this forum but I think Q have their spies now and they shut them down right away.

CC

I once got a nice, really large hurricane lantern with silver tone antler base for just £26, which was the price for the small one. It was by that posh London company. Total bargain. I think Mr Marple might have got one as well. The real price was about 3 times what I got it for.

CC

Oh God yeah, I’d forgotten all about that. I gave it to a friend for Christmas and it’s still displayed in pride of place in her kitchen.
How long ago do you think it was CC? It must be 5 years ago minimum I’d have thought.

Now you're making me feel old, but yes it must be about that. I've still got mine and people remark on it. I moved here 7 years ago and I bought it when I lived here so it's between 5 and 7 years.

CC

The best one was way back Sunday morning and Elemis full size cleanser and toner set, something like half the price it should have been. We all jumped, some people bought multi sets. QVC did honour it, but we all got letters and a virtual slapped wrist.
Oh yes I was lucky enough to get that. Bargain if the century.

Latest posts

Back