Now Steady Yourselves... Jess "Three Tops" Foley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SnowMoon

Registered Shopper
GTN sprays for cardiac conditions on standby. Jess is on now. In a LILAC top! Not grey, not red but LILAC!

I haven't been watching much selly telly for the last few months. So it's come as some surprise that not only has Jess bought herself some new clothes, but so has Jake "Supersize Me" Thompson, Gemporia MD.

No more will the West Midlands' answer to the Michelin Man be wearing shirts straining at the seams and buttons like a cut-rate Incredible Hulk! No!

Now it seems he's going to be wearing slightly undersized fleece tops that unfortunately over accentuate his bosom area.

Hmmm.

My work here is done.

But if I have to suffer from experiencing that unspeakable vision, then so should everyone else. 😏
The board bought me in at the bottom of this page - and to Vapid's post. Having read the above there is no way in hell I am scrolling up. Especially as I had a cheese sarnie earlier and it is heading towards bedtime. :) I guess this is the forum equivalent of sticking my fingers in my ears and singing: "Not listening, la-la-la-la-la" loudly and repeatedly.
You ain't getting me with your unspeakable visions Vapid... :+P

The board bought me in at the bottom of this page - and to Vapid's post. Having read the above there is no way in hell I am scrolling up. Especially as I had a cheese sarnie earlier and it is heading towards bedtime. :) I guess this is the forum equivalent of sticking my fingers in my ears and singing: "Not listening, la-la-la-la-la" loudly and repeatedly.
There's always tomorrow, SnowMoon 😏

You know they say that the first sign of love is hate?

Don't deny that you love the thought of Jake Thompson busting out of his shirt, giving a subtle glimpse of his ample moobs!

You've been rumbled!

Now it seems he's going to be wearing slightly undersized fleece tops that unfortunately over accentuate his bosom area.
I thought I would be so thankful to see him in something SOILD, without the gaping shirt with
those poor shirt buttons holding on to dear life…It made me stressed just watching
🙈
The SOILD fleece wear he is sporting came 4 sizes too small??
This VT they keep running of him talking DIAMONDS wearing
burgundy fleece over something …

It is truly SOMETHING… he makes Del Boy look like LIBERACE

looking for “eyes bleeding” emoji that doesn’t exist

Latest posts

Back