Now that is just going a bit too far

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Twice in the past hour I have heard the suggestion that we should be buying our Christmas outfit NOW.

FFS it is February - Christmas is 10 months away!

Doesn`t surprise me. Anything to get a sale, one of them even suggesting people affected by the floods might feel better if they buy something. Talk about presenters being the lowest of the low ....

What the heck? Who doesn't have plenty other things they might need an outfit for before then? As if nothing goes on in life except events like christmas.

Doesn`t surprise me. Anything to get a sale, one of them even suggesting people affected by the floods might feel better if they buy something. Talk about presenters being the lowest of the low ....

Yes, a nice outfit whilst you are diverting your toilet overflow pipe into a bucket for disposal God knows where! But then, Q don't deliver by mini hovercraft yet, like Amazon. Sorry, flood people, no delivery service yet. Beggars belief. Their desperation round the board room table, discussions coming up with heinous stuff like this, surely is the lowest of the low.

Latest posts

Back