"Office" Shoes now 50,70 & 85% off & Clarks 50% off with free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
"Office" Shoes now 50,70 & 85% off & Clarks 50% off with free P&P

Just in case people didn't see this in the other thread. Also, some of Office's sale shoes on Amazon have a wider selection of sizes although the Office web site has other ranges Amazon don't have also with 70%-85% off too so both sites are good. Happy shopping all!! :wink:

P&P-Clarks were free for both sending out & returns, (they give a free parcel collect label with the order, great as my late nite opening local newsagents takes parcel collect items). I think you need to send returns back within 14 days but please check.

P&P for Office is free of you spend over £50 I believe. Under that it's only £3.50 per order so not bad. Didn't say anything on the site about free postage for returns but said you can take shoes into your nearest shop for a refund within 28 days, (sure it was 28 but please check if necessary).

Sorry if this shouldn't be on the Q forum, couldn't see where else to put it & as Q do Clarks thought this would be the most apparoriate.

Last edited:
Probably more suited to the Drop, but I agree Clarks' service is great and you receive a new pair if you order online, whereas in shoe shops the sale racks look like a jumble sale with one tatty show that's been tried on all season and the other pristine in the box. Once you know your Clarks size it's pretty consistent (and QVC don't stock the Clarks half-sizes which I need in certain styles).

Jude xx

Probably more suited to the Drop, but I agree Clarks' service is great and you receive a new pair if you order online, whereas in shoe shops the sale racks look like a jumble sale with one tatty show that's been tried on all season and the other pristine in the box. Once you know your Clarks size it's pretty consistent (and QVC don't stock the Clarks half-sizes which I need in certain styles).

Jude xx

Also p&p just for the outward cost can be extortionate on Q not to mention if you have return them too! There have also been complaints on here recently about people getting used items from Q, returns not being thoroughly checked I suspect. Someone even said they ordered a rather expensive clarisonic cleaner & clearly saw that it had been used uuugggh! So yes at least you get new shoes from the Clarks site.

Latest posts

Back