Oh dear, Peter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WHAT?? £999.99 for a lab created Mois. stone!! & all 9 sold! One born every minute as my Mum says...
At least he did describe the opal as a triplet 2nite unlike Mikey Mason yesterday eve when triplet opals were miracuously converted to "Triple Protected opals"! ASA complaint filed & ref number received today :rock:

He's "sort of" explained it's not a full stone, but made it sound more like a doublet than a triplet.

Should have sold for £145 + P&P according to Uncle Pete.

Is rare and unique apparently.

:headbang:

Should have sold for £145 + P&P according to Uncle Pete.

Is rare and unique apparently.

:headbang:

HAHAHAHA! PMSL! & What's that girl popping up for keeping on telling us that she can't tell us anything & doing nothing else at all for hours!? In a word BIZARRE!

Some woman called Julia Richardson could "sing the songs & say the words" A remarkable achievement for a human being lol & yet again, the reason for this story...flogging triplet opal pendants of course what else?!

HAHAHAHA! PMSL! & What's that girl popping up for keeping on telling us that she can't tell us anything & doing nothing else at all for hours!? In a word BIZARRE!

I think it's something to do with Care in the Community.

Nite RD, I'm off too & I'm gonna miss the unmissable at midnite apparently, oh well...x

Just look at the garbage in this so called special warehouse clearance.

That god awful Rosa Benini sack again amongst lots of other appalling rubbish.

Peter Simon needs to go home and rest, his behaviour is utterly bizarre.

Last edited:
The band on this Tanzanite ring looks awful and its full of dents, Peter says he's never seen a setting like it, I have to agree it looks a right mess

In all my time I have never seen a sober or healthy person behave in such a way.

I saw some really old clips from the original Bid Up TV on YouTube recently and he is barely recognisable to back then, both looks wise and behaviorally.

Something seriously appears amiss with this guy, the desperation is excruciating. His introduction of the assistant was an incoherent slur. One minute she was new, the next he had worked with her a few months ago and then he couldn't even remember her name. She couldn't have moved her face further to the side when he kissed her, the poor girl looked really uncomfortable.

I would probably feel sorry for him if he didn't misrepresent so many of the items he sells, he needs to go. As much as I cannot abide his lies I have a horrible feeling Bid will be the death of him and I wouldn't want that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back